1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted прошу разбанить

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by valy, Oct 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valy

valy Member

Server:
    Flood
    1) Краткое описание того, что произошло до того, как вас забанили: Здравствуйте, Администрация Devinity.org. Я был забанен очень давно (больше года). Надеялся, что меня разбанят, так как я чётко придерживался правил игры.

2) Причина, по которой вы должны быть разрешены: я и в предь буду стараться выполнять условия Администрации сервера, я допустил роковую ошибку-осознаю ее, прошу прощения за приченённые мной неубства участникам сервера, каюсь, простите меня пожалуйста, если я где- то ошибся.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  2. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Community Manager Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Please recreate your unban request in English, and read our unban guidelines here as well.

3. valy

valy Member

Server:
    Flood
    1) A brief description of what happened before you were banned: Hello, Devinity.org Administration. I was banned a long time ago (over a year). I hoped that I would be banned, since I strictly adhered to the rules of the game.

2) The reason why you should be allowed: I will continue to try to fulfill the conditions of the Server Administration, I made a fatal mistake, I realize it, I apologize for the non-murder caused to the server participants, I confess, forgive me please, if I am somewhere wrong.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Ban.JPG
      File size:
      22.1 KB
      Views:
  4. valy

valy Member

Server:
    Flood
    Remove the ban from me, please, it was a long time ago, I can't find all the information ... maybe April 2018

5. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Community Manager Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    I'd have preferred if you made a separate thread, but since it's been a year I'll be unbanning you regardless.

Thanks for the request! Accepted and locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.