Idea 3 Ideas I Had That May Or May Not Be Good (From craziest to easiest top to bottom)

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Battle Royale' started by Turbo Teen, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Turbo Teen

Turbo Teen Member Gold VIP

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    i want to dead#6032
    If you saw my staff application, you might of seen that i came from a very small BR game called "Last Man Standing" until the servers where shut down never to be opened again.
    Well in this game there was a lot of open areas, I mean A LOT of wide space to get shot by the very broken guns in this game. To make up for that they added barricades, something for you to put down if you get shot at. I know what you might be thinking "great a fortnite player! into the trash this idea goes!" but wait, I don't mean instantly building houses out of thin air its more of just a little way to make the fight a bit more action packed ( I think) where it becomes who is better at defending and who is better at attacking not just running at each other and whoever has the better gun wins

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NEXT UP!!!

Victory music.
    If you have ever heard of Shellshock Live in that game you can have a short song that plays if you win. This one isn't so complex i just thought it would be cool

LASTLY!!!

Ranked names.
    This one is simple, like gun skins, as you level up your name earns a color! wow I know right! Just to show off to your friends EX: lv 25, bronze name, lv 50, silver, lv 75 or 100 idk, Gold

good job me

2. Turbo Teen

Turbo Teen Member Gold VIP

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    i want to dead#6032
    It might be bad, it might not, you tell me

3. Rick

Rick female nipple Staff Member Community Manager Gold VIP

We've spoken about the idea of end-game music for winners, specifically "taunts", little one liners or clips of music that you'd be able to get through the same means as weapons skins and accessories, but that's not too high on anyone's list, let alone donker's.

Level-linked names is a cool idea, but unfortunately we already have a system that allows anybody to change their name to anything. But anything else we can easily link to levels would be cool, maybe we can do tags or something before people's names.

As to the barricades thing, it doesn't come across as something that especially fits gmod, I don't mind the idea too much but you'd need to talk to donkie about the possibility. Furthermore there aren't so many "open areas" in our map so the concept might be especially strong.

4. Dough

Dough Active Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Or y'know when it has someones level it is colored. Like the level is colored, where it displays the level, the level would be colored.

5. Hangaroid

Hangaroid Member Staff Member Server Moderator Contributor

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    Hangaroid#5003
    I suggested the idea about having ranks such as private, veteran, sgt. about a month ago on Discord and yeah I definitely think it would be a great idea. It should probably be based on either K/D or just the level or alternatively some other stat a player has. Generally it is a great thing to have, gives players a little more to look forward to when gathering XP.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1