1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Kolser

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Rostishka, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rostishka

Rostishka Member

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned:

I, as always, played on the server. I met a fellow countryman, we talked about different things. I remembered that today, April 1, and began to joke. The countryman did not take offense at my jokes, even added something of his own and we laughed together. But then the server broke into the Russian-speaking moderator and all he saw is an insult towards the player. He corrected my grammatical error and gave me a ban for 2 days. Most likely, the moderator does not understand everything. I was not on the mind to insult or humiliate this player, it's just a joke. In addition, as I said, the player does not take offense at me. I'm very сожАлею for what happened. Even if I should have been blocked, this term is very large for me, I love playing in your mod.
    2. Admin who banned you: Kolser
    3. Steam ID: 76561198251702824
    4. Evidence: (If applicable)

2. Kolser

Kolser Cheeki Breeki Silver VIP

You were banned because you continued to insult some players on Russian. I also saw some discrimination based on age there, buddy. I understand the guy you were talking to was quite annoying, but you shouldn't have started insulting him even tho it's first of April. Of course, there may have been some joking around in the first place, but I saw only that when I've joined. Your ban will be lifted to 26 hrs, but next time it won't be so lenient as it's your third ban for being so toxic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.