1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by ....., Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .....

..... Guest

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: Started and assisted in a considerable amount of conflict with the staff team a few months back, out of spite and hatred.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I believe it has been a substantial amount of time since my ban was issued, and within that time I've had time to reform and realise the mistakes I made were out of personal hatred and not from a professional standpoint.

Admin who banned you: Wolfgang, since demoted, so an admin+ would be appreciated.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159474911

Infraction Record: STEAM_0:0:159474911 - Most of these infractions are jokes between old friends back when I was staff, and the first permenant ban has been "disregarded" (I hope) as since that time I've been staff and proven that it was just a stupid mistake.

Evidence: No evidence, just my sincerest apologies to those involved, and those I inconvenienced.

2. C.L

C.L Anonymous Alcoholic

Welcome back druggie, Look who's on under the shovel now hehe :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Despite the events that has revolved around you, we (the admins) have decided to give you one last chance and unban you (just to reiterate @C.L's post). I do agree that your ban was a bit sketchy to begin with but so as long as you don't stir up any drama again, we shouldn't have any issues with you from there. I'll also unban your forum account as I'll disable the one you're currently using.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.