1. Hello Guest, if you need help, wish to post feedback regarding our community/servers/staff or report game-breaking bugs, you're free to do so here.
    Dismiss Notice

A summary of what is currently broken (when I checked several days ago)

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support' started by Dawson, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933
    A couple of days ago I jotted down a list of six (6) things that are not working properly. Some may be recent while others are old issues, but nonetheless the following will require patching:

(1) The Vote Kick and Vote Ban options cannot be used.

(2) Players are unable to view their own and their opponents' props' health. The latter has been around for a while, but the former just appeared lately.

(3) The descriptions for certain tools like Weld and No Collide will not change upon selecting props. The image below demonstrates this. After shooting a prop, the message "Now select another prop" (or something like that) will fail to appear. This can lead to confusion about whether or not tool commands are carried out correctly.

(4) Togging between Global Chat and Team Chat with the F2 key does not work.

(5) Here's one that's probably avoided detection by many: Enabling "Show HUD" during the build phase will prevent the user from swapping tools. I.e. switching the Tool Gun with Physics Gun. This can only be averted by deselecting the option. I am not sure if this also affects weapon swaps during battle phases.

(6) When adjusting a prop's transparency, intermediate fading does not occur when the value is set from 254 to 1. Props will either be completely invisible when the value is adjusted to "o" or visible when designated as "1".

• Like Like x 1
  2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

I vote Dawson to be the official Quality Assurance person.

3. Donkie

Donkie Founder & Senior Developer Platinum VIP

Discord:
    Donkie#2878
    1. fixed
    2. extremely common but difficult to troubleshoot
    3. okay
    4. looking into
    5. can't reproduce
    6. fixed (transparency removed)

4. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933
    Thanks for looking into these hexapods.

To clarify, is (3) acting up for you too? I'm not sure whether or not (5) has anything to do with my end.

5. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Many of these were fixed with the latest patch. Feel free to report any issues that persist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.