Denied Add more time to build and battle phase

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Nyan Katz, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyan Katz

Nyan Katz Active Member

I feel like there are way to many ties like i have been playing and im like one shot away from killing someone and then time runs out like i think we should just add another minute or so not much time but enough to get that last person dead and to win completely instead of tieing and not getting as much money

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    It was set to those specific time as a reason. I'm pretty sure players don't want to wait extra minutes while they're already done their boat. Also encourages building fast for Haste Round.

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    You have to think of it from the other ends too, we wouldn't want to keep people that are finished building waiting for minutes and as for the battling the other guy is probably struggling to keep alive to the buzzer which is a great part of the game.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ethan

Ethan Emo

If you can't destroy every ones boat in 4 minutes, then sucks to suck. I can destroy 1o people in a server, by myself.

5. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

No. I would hate to die right away because I built a shit boat and have to wait even longer than I have to wait now, plus building doesn't take that long, just no more time please.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

A key idea of the build phase is that you should be slightly rushed, you shouldn't spend ages adding the final bits and bobs to your boat, as to the fight phase, couldn't agree more with Silver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.