All Members need to know...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alex, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

Okay, I am making this thread because I am sick of people messaging me "Oh this guy is breaking the rules!! Get on!" Thats perfect. Thank you for letting me know, but if I get on, and I cant see that he broke the rules, and you didnt take screenshots or a demo or something. I can do NOTHING to help the server.

Please, when you want someone banned, go ahead and tell me, I am active and helpful. But, even thought a staff is getting on, you still need evidence. Take screenshots, or a demo so I can help you. I mean its only logical sense.

Another thing you need is a steam ID. If I dont have the steam ID I cant help you at all. To get a steam ID is by using this key " ` " to bring up the console, then type "status" and copy and paste the players steam ID to me.

I really love that you guys reach out to me and tell me someone is breaking the rules. However, I do need a few things and cant just go around banning people for no reason just incase of a "finger pointing" arguement.

Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dr. Pit Lazarus

Dr. Pit Lazarus Angelic Web Developer Gold VIP

You can also copy steam ids by going to tab and right click the player's name and click 'copy steam id'.

I'll be posting on how to record demos and upload them soon.

• Like Like x 3
  3. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

It's also good to note that sometimes players request for me to get on the server because someone is "Fill in broken rule here". Thats fine and all, I don't mind getting on to take care of some troll but the problem is when they see me get on they immediately act as if they never broke any rules. Which is yet another reason you should take screenshots or video.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

Thats exactly what I was getting at!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.