Anti-Prop Push Mechanic.

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Ethan, Sep 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Expanix

Expanix Community Member

If an addon that makes the props go through people is added, I think some people may get stuck during the "Get on your boat!" phase.
    In my opinion, the best way to control propminging is just have a good Mod onlime.

2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

I've seen it in other servers but not sure where we can find it. There is a way to where during a build phase props that are not your own will go through you and your props. Once Fight phase starts all props go back to normal so there won't be any issues.

3. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    It's possible, but who knows what sort of conflicts it may cause. We could try testing it if I happen to stumble onto the addon.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

It might have something to do with transparency. I remember that when someone would pick up a prop, that prop would go to about 50% transparency as to seem like it was a "ghost" prop or something. This would also help in building a boat as well.

5. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    It probably has that effect along with 'toggling' the entities clipping. I'll have to look into it more soon.

6. GGG KILLER

GGG KILLER Member

The main problem here is that to make a prop collide with one and not collide with other adds alot of calculation, which on a big load server like Devinity Flood, simply wouldn't work out since it would add too much processing to the servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.