Appeal to the Administration server

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Battle Royale' started by ^5★ᛖℳℯℴωᛖ, May 6, 2018.

1. ^5★ᛖℳℯℴωᛖ

^5★ᛖℳℯℴωᛖ Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    ==========================================================
    Disclaimer:
    I'm not trying to insult the server or the Administration.
    I'm not trying to threaten you.
    I'm trying to help my friend.
    I try to explain to you a situation which occurs on the server.
    I do not use cheats/mods/configs.
    I'm just helping get rid of the cheaters.
    I help you to distinguish a cheater from a normal player.
    (P. S. All translations taken from Google translate, there may be some interference in translation)
    Thank you for listening
    ===========================================================
    So, I guess I'll start. Not long ago, my friend got banned for cheats he didn't have. Not just him. The administration banned about 3 people that I can 100% say that they have no cheats. For all the time it was banned about 30 people, 95% who did not have cheats. You ask, but as they had such enormous expense? Everything is simple, and now I will prove to you by my example and the example of my friends who not use cheats. Today I had a score of 11/0 and Yes, I certainly do not use cheats. The fact is that if you look at the accounts of these people (on open accounts) you will see they have about two thousand hours in Garry's Mod, and you may see there other shooters (CS:GO, Pubg, etc.) in which there is no VAC ban, and they are also about two thousand hours. This is just one of the reasons why people play so well on your server. 70% of players do not check the back, do not listen to the steps, run with a flashlight, which can be seen through the trees. Therefore, it is an easy target. That's why we shoot so well. We play on a local server on a map that simulates most of the shelters, with an add-on for weapons FA:S2 (I can throw off a link to the collection with these add-ons). We hone our skills on each other, which is why ordinary players seem to be an easy target for us. In addition, thanks to the add-on called FPS Booster and 3rd console teams, we were able to increase FPS while other players game gives only 25 FPS. (Seen on one of the records of the game of Punk). Punk is a Moderator on dying at the moment, the TTT server where we have more than thousands of hours.
    I don't think a cheater can be a Moderator
    This Russian server is one of the best Anti-cheat systems. Moreover, on your a participated Caretaker of this Russian server (Yes, he, too, was banned on 24 hours for "cheats")...
    I'm asking from a pure heart, without any special form of training and not officially have to understand, Punk did not cheat, we are also the majority of players are not cheaters. If you want, every day we will bring you a recording of the game or game files. Just tell me what other evidence you need. You can install the snapshot system on the server to make sure we have no cheats to detect enemies. You can install a keystroke tracking system to detect cheats on aiming.Moreover, when Punk was banned the first time, we poorly know English do not understand why he was banned. I say everything you didn't know about Punk, and I thought he was a cheater. We are not cheaters and not professional players, we are just people who came to your server, because it is the only and best Battle Royale server in Garry's mod. We even brought five of our friends there to enjoy the game together. Please stop seeing cheaters everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ^5★ᛖℳℯℴωᛖ

^5★ᛖℳℯℴωᛖ Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Thank you for understanding, waiting for answer. I wish Punk didn't have a ban. I'd appreciate it.

3. manchyy

manchyy full time idiot

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    manchyy#6556
    if punk wants to get unbanned then let him speak for himself aka let him make a thread.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. ^5★ᛖℳℯℴωᛖ

^5★ᛖℳℯℴωᛖ Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    He's already made the thread even got rid of 2 videos of his game and be the admin said he is cheater. With that said the admin who banned him. In my opinion this is strange, because man LITERALLY has proven its innocence.

His post was closed because the admins thought it impossible to play. Most interesting is that he plays normal and in that round he just got lucky. Check it out the closed bid, and look 2 videos he attached. There is nothing unusual, just a person plays very well.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2018
  5. †Zzoppa†

†Zzoppa† Lolist Staff Member Server Moderator Contributor

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Zzoppa #1148
    I already talked about this in the discord ... I also think that he is not a cheater, so I agree to his unban

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Punkmafaka

Punkmafaka Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    I have no idea why the admins at this moment thought I was a cheater. until I was banned once, I played almost the same as in the records I threw.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1