Are you fucking serious ???

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Mercedes, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Mercedes

Mercedes Active Member

Server:
    Flood
    So i joined a server with 3 players, all russians and one fucking member with VIP rights which name is "MrReker", when the round started i killed them all and next round the fucking VIP votekicks me??? Please look at chat logs of 08.03.2017 - 11:00-11:26 +1 GMT
    When i joined again one of them said "фарм не выйдет го ко мне в тиму", i don't know how to see previous chat logs...

I played a lot on this server and reached level 141, but you really giving 13 year old russians kick rights? I know he is not older than 13 because i fucking heard him talking on the mic, i'm so done with this server NOW !

BTW. it was on EU#2 server

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Mercedes

Mercedes Active Member

Server:
    Flood
  3. classic

classic Community Member Platinum VIP

You could've always reconnected it's not like you are permanently banned calm down. Firstly we don't give any random person kick rights if they ask so. Either he donated or won it from an event. There's rules to it if they abuse it the rank will be stripped a staff member will check if your accusations are true or false and will either warn the player or strip the rank. There's no point in quitting the server because you got kicked once.. Although I'm not stopping you

4. Kolser

Kolser Cheeki Breeki Silver VIP

Sad.

5. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933

Instead of excessive pouting, the logical step to take would have been to conduct a ban request. On the side, we've got the logs and the time frame–the guy just needs to be found and banned justly. Your patience regarding the matter will be appreciated (besides, we despise the Russian nymphs ourselves).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933
    @Mercedes – I banned him for three (3) days. If he ever abuses his privileges once more in the future, his rank will be stripped.

I think we're done here. Can you come back, now?

7. Mercedes

Mercedes Active Member

Server:
    Flood
    Thank you