1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Pentagram-Null, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pentagram-Null

Pentagram-Null Member

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: Harassment [Outside of Devinity.org Community, I got banned for harassing which I don't really call it harassing but was OUTSIDE of Devinity and was a private argument between me and the User @Lonny, I got banned by the Moderator, Freedom Puppy, I am grateful that he edited my permanent ban from it but it was outside of devinity, and if I can get banned because something that happened outside of devinity I am confused asf, - I want to play I just purchased my VIP today and I want to enjoy it, Sorry for doing what I did which anyways was private on the social medias Whatsapp, I am sorry.
    2. Admin who banned you: Freedom Puppy
    3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83596349
    4. Evidence: I didn't have time to make the screenshot cuz I'm lazy but CounterCraftz had it,
      https://gyazo.com/6f808fa72fea0ca2d64682821e34a4e6

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    unbanned because doxxing/ddosing was involved outside of the community would be a different story if it is. if you really want to know why, don't ask me pls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.