1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied ban appeal

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by CG | Nomad, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CG | Nomad

CG | Nomad Member

• Brief description of what happened before you were banned: So originally I was banned for 3 hours I believe for prop pushing which is perfectly fair, to be honest, myself and my friends Rally and Jamie were just having a piss around. I attempt to come on the following day and am greeted with an update ban for 6 days for 'trucing' I understand perfectly the server rules and would like a full on explanation on how the fuck I was trucing when i was mainly shooting the people I was on team speak. This could be totally unrelated but a hour or so earlier a player on the server stated that he would get us banned if we attacked him again because 'he's good friends with the admins' and we're dumb.
    • Evidence: None at all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CG | Jamiebatsford

CG | Jamiebatsford Member

Ok so after yesterday I came on the server after being unbanned with two of my other friends and played around 4 rounds and left with no admins present to ban me or speak to me about what I had done, I was banned for prop farming, prop pushing and trucing and the ban note also says evidence gathered. I know for a fact that I didnt prop push nor truce nor did I prop farm so I would very much appreciate if the member of staff holding this evidence could maybe give me insite into the matter and also show the evidence of me doing any of this. as I wasnt banned when I was online either.
    Screenshot of ban - https://gyazo.com/a64d16a562bd98d1ee6d49aeaf76125f

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rally

Rally Member Gold VIP

4. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Nyaaa~ ∑:3 Old Champion

Alright. Lets make things clear. I banned you all for reasons mentioned: Proppushing, Propfarming, Trucing. I've seen it, My friend BonFire seen that, and all of your shit was recorded and screenshoted. We have a solid proof of your "bullshit", and I warned you before that: Break a rule agane - you're banned. You didn't listened to my warnings and got punished. Fairly.
    Still, if you want to start this ride again - i can always provide a proof of Nomad Proppushing oout of rooms 6 and 5, Trucing with almost exact names, propfarming and, as a cherry on top of this cake - some bad and discussting words, caught on tape and in screenshots.
    So, lets make a deal. You have 2 choises: you can wait for your unban quietly, or ask for evidence. But, if you'll ask fo evidence - next bans will be PERMAMENT.
    Make your move...

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Rally

Rally Member Gold VIP

show me the proof then cause you never warned me and i never broke any of these rules i wanna see the proof

6. CG | Nomad

CG | Nomad Member

Please provide all of the 'Evidence'. As previously stated I was already issued the punishment for prop pushing. I've also never spoken nor seen you online so i don't see how that's remotely possible to of given me any sort of any punishment.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  7. CG | Jamiebatsford

Ok so you ban all three of us for prop push and prop farm? You say Nomad did it so why was myself and rally banned for it also? I want to see the proof of myself prop pushing and trucing I would love to see all the proof please because my ban is completely bogus.

8. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Evidence, provided by me (Nyaaa), that shows - proppushing:

Evidence, provided by me (Nyaaa), that shows - Jewelry:
    upload_2016-11-26_0-59-17.png

That is enough proof with a slight cherry on top. You're welcome :3
    And, im declining and closing your appeal, Nomad. Other ones can make appeals also. Have a good day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. CG | Jamiebatsford

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned:
      Ok so after yesterday I came on the server after being unbanned with two of my other friends and played around 4 rounds and left with no admins present to ban me or speak to me about what I had done, I was banned for prop farming, prop pushing and trucing and the ban note also says evidence gathered. I know for a fact that I didnt prop push nor truce nor did I prop farm so I would very much appreciate if the member of staff holding this evidence could maybe give me insite into the matter and also show the evidence of me doing any of this. as I wasnt banned when I was online either.
      Screenshot of ban - https://gyazo.com/a64d16a562bd98d1ee6d49aeaf76125f
    2. Admin who banned you: Nyaaa
    3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96312838
    4. Evidence: None

10. CG | Nomad

CG | Nomad Member

• Brief description of what happened before you were banned: So originally I was banned for 3 hours I believe for prop pushing which is perfectly fair, to be honest, myself and my friends Rally and Jamie were just having a piss around. I attempt to come on the following day and am greeted with an update ban for 6 days for 'trucing' I understand perfectly the server rules and would like a full on explanation on how the fuck I was trucing when i was mainly shooting the people I was on team speak. This could be totally unrelated but a hour or so earlier a player on the server stated that he would get us banned if we attacked him again because 'he's good friends with the admins' and we're dumb.
      • Evidence: None at all.
    • Note: The reason regarding the ban is totally invalid and there's no actual proof regarding the 'trucing' because it's complete and utter rubbish. I was already punished with a 3 hour ban for the prop pushing which is perfectly fair and valid seeing as it's a mingey thing to do.

11. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Like I've said before, staff isn't required to take (physical) evidence in order to carry moderation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

I already gave you part of the evidence. Clear and fair, with no mush.
    Declining.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. CG | Nomad

CG | Nomad Member

We understand that perfectly pal, we have a community of our own. However the ban issuing staff member wasn't online at the time and would've carried out an unofficial ban request without proof which is why we've come to the forum as not only is it unfair it's unprofessional and has kind of ruined our experience on the flood server.

14. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Appealing again will not help so either you wait out your ban or post a(n) ban request against nyaaa.

15. CG | Jamiebatsford

You werent online when this happened you were sent evidence of one of us doing wrong the other two completely innocent, and yeah you do need evidence when you put on my ban note "Evidence gathered" even though I havent done any of what you have claimed it is a sham that you have done this honestly and I do hope you lift this before it goes any higher

16. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    He actually was in-game throughout the entire time; just incognito. ;)

17. CG | Jamiebatsford

Once again craftz you just undermine all my valid points and pick out one they have stated they have evidence against me and I would like to see this evidence as I wasnt in game nor was I spoken to about this, this is absolutely absurd

18. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Since Counter merged all of your appeals into one... Ill drop my remaining evidences on all of you.

Nomad - Proppushing (from BonFire's perspective):

Jamie AND Rally - Propfarming:

(Old) Nomad - Proppushing (from BonFire's perspective):

Nomad, Rally, Jamie, Priorduck - Trucing (cannot provide with additional fotage, but... ill post it anyway):
    https://slack-files.com/T0H7GJL7Q-F36V6RQG5-07bdc09b7d

On a side note: I dont care if you make a ban\demotion appeal on me. I dont care if you call this "unfair", "bogus" and stuff like that. After this - noone will believe you. Noone will listen. Noone will care. Im doing everything "by the book", and THIS is the evidence of my righteousness. Even if I banned you all four for things that you (but your friend) didn't do - I was right.
    Want to start this shit show again? Prove your innocence?
    Go ahead.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. The Wolf Whisperer

The Wolf Whisperer Alpha Wolf

Proving I'm still alive with this post, ban appeals usually are supposed to include an apology along with acceptance to your wrong doing. Nyaaa has provided proof of your infraction so why not just accept the fact you messed up and apologize? We take that into consideration and many players who do apologize either get their ban duration lifted or shortened. Give it a try -.-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.