Ban Request Against Keeves

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Bender, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bender

Bender Forum Bot

Ban Request Against Keeves

Target 1:

Requester:
    A dream of Flame (STEAM_0:0:215207532)

Event Date and Time:
    2018-05-13 07:19:43 UTC
    Server:
    Devinity Flood US #2
    What rules the target broke:
    1: Do not minge or sabotage. This includes but is not limited to:
    5: Do not deliberately disrespect, discriminate against or offend players.
    Briefly explain what happened:
    While playing he got angry and started flaunting about his (likely fake role) in the military, and how much money he makes. as well as caling me autistic, stupid, and the such

Video evidence:
    Other evidence:
    several witnesses, as there were many people in the server

2. Keeves

Keeves Member

Server:
    Flood
    No full context. You insulted me and aggravated me to insult you and called me retarded which is not recorded in the video. The fact that you aggravate me is clearly shown in the video because you baited me into saying that language. I was wrong for my language but there are no full context. I respond to you at the beginning and I barely make any interaction after first 2 minutes. rest of footage is basically useless because I do not make any comment.
    However, if you actually feel like watching the whole 18 minutes of video, you can see from the comment that you guys were making an insulting remark against me the whole time of the video.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  3. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Community Manager Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    I’ll separate the verdict into two paragraphs because it’s my first time doing something like this.

To Keeves: Everyone snaps and I can understand this. They provoked you and I can see with a previous ban request that A dream of flames was prop minging you. His ban will be extended because of fabricating a false request. Situations like these could have been handled better, so I'll let you off with a 12-hour ban. I hope you can understand.

To A dream of flames: Making a request against him out of spite was quite obvious to figure out. Since Keeves made a request against you before you made this one, and the evidence given to me proves his claims to be true, you will be heavily punished with a 3-day ban. I'm assuming you disregarded the rule stating not to make a ban request for flaming or starting a witch hunt? Don't make the same mistake again or next time this will be permanent.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  4. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Community Manager Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    I've changed the ban, both of you were in the wrong so Keeves will be banned for 12 hours and A dream of flames will be banned for 3 days instead of 7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.