1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Banned For Assumption

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Zefolt™, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zefolt™

Zefolt™ Member

Breach is a staff member and he banned me for prop-pushing but I had just joined the server. Two others were in my group, ZeBruh and Imporilla. ZeBruh slightly moved the flag and Imporilla grabbed it and slammed into someone else's boat. Me and ZeBruh got banned and Imporilla didn't. Breach assumed that we did it because one person blamed us.

2. ZeBruh

ZeBruh Member

All i tried to do was move it off honestly. And Zefolt just joined the game.

3. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

Proof would be nice.

4. Breach

Breach Active Member

Its cool Rollie, I sorted out the situation.

5. Breach

Breach Active Member

Zefolt you will be unbanned now.

6. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Hello @Zefolt™ .

In the future if you find yourself banned from any of our services I think that if you attempt to stay apologetic, if you believe that a Moderator has not been acting correctly we would prefer if you reported them to a server admin.

@Rollie evidence is not required. If evidence was required to report a moderator wrongly banning a player then we would rarely get anything done. If you truly think that the way that a moderator has acted in a situation then please contact a server admin+ and they will be spoken to. Even if there is no evidence for real action to be taken. They accused will always be reminded of the proper and correct way to act.

@Breach I would very much like to know how you "handled" the situation. If you could post a brief rundown here that would be appreciated.

Whilst Breach has claimed to have unbanned you, this has obviously not worked and I will nullify your ban as soon as possible.

tyvm have a good one.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Breach

Breach Active Member

@Rick, I chose to unban them because I saw that they aren't new players to the server, and they finally admitted to prop pushing/blocking (unlike Imporilla, who lied, which I did ban).

8. Rick

A player being new to the server should not be a basis to ban or not to ban a player. Additionally, I see neither of these players ever admitting to prop-pushing.

9. Rick

Ban has Expired, Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.