1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Banned for "clientside lua execution (console)" (Found problem)

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Nobody?, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nobody?

Nobody? Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Someone #8363
    Brief description of what happened before you were banned: Joined the server (flood)

Reason why you should be unbanned: I think it was from hamachi logmein interfering with something, I didn't actually do anything though. It was also on flood so hacking would have no impact anyway.

Admin who banned you: Anti-cheat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55975235

Infraction Record: https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=76561198142108739

Evidence: None since I was immediately kicked after 10 seconds of joining, eventually after troubleshooting (unsucsefully) I got pbanned. I've tried connecting to other servers with cake and deleting my data folder, disabling addons, etc. and still no dice.

Edit edit: I have found out it is because I was running 64bit. It would really help if there was eventually a fix to this but yes, running 64bit makes cake go crazy for some reason. I don't know about chromium though

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  2. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Community Manager Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    I've reviewed your infractions, and it seems you weren't banned. The ban might have been removed entirely, or not happened at all.
    Apologies for the late response, but I will try to look into this more if you find you cannot connect to our servers again.

Accepted and locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.