1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Banned for Hacking?

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Steve aus der Buchhaltung, Feb 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve aus der Buchhaltung

Steve aus der Buchhaltung Member

Dear Devinity-staff,

I'd like to make an unban request.

Brief description of what happened before I was banned:
    I was playing on one of you EU Battleroyale servers. I was enjoying my stay and had a lot of fun although I was failing miserably. I died pretty quickly and didn't really get many kills.
    But one round I actually played quite well. I killed a handful of enemies and was able to win the game for the first time.
    A few rounds later I decided to leave and joined a different server. After playing there for a while I saw the 'Flood'-Gamemode in the serverbrowser, which reminded me of a video I saw a long time ago. Getting hyped I quickly wanted to join a server of yours only to find out that I've been banned permantnly for 'Hacking'
    Reason why I should be unbanned:
    First and foremost: I wasn't cheating! Using hacks to get an advantage in a game is something that doesn't really make sense to me.
    To be fair, the round I mentioned before could have looked a bit fishy due to the amount of kills I've gotten and the way I 'stumbled' upon other players. But it was only this very lucky round! All the other were bad. The admin who banned me might have seen this one round but wasn't able to get more evidence to prove his claim because I left soon afterwards thereby judging by what he saw. (This is only a speculation)

Secondly I love your servers. Your battleroyale mode in Garry's Mod is awesome. That might not sound very convincing because I haven't really played it that much but trust me I enjoy it alot.
    As I said, I wanted to try out Flood. It looked so cool in the video I saw but I wasn't able to find a server hosting the gamemode. Well, until today of course.

As a little sidenote, I have played Garry's Mod for over 700 hours at this point, so there wouldn't be a logical reason to cheat. At least that's what I believe.
    Admin who banned Me:
    Sgt. Orange
    SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:79665926
    Infraction Record:
    Evidence:
    nein

Thanks for reading my appeal! I hope we'll be able to find a solution.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen (best regards),
    Steve aus der Buchhaltung

2. Sgt. Orange

Sgt. Orange Weaponsmith

I saw you on the server tracing hidden player's movements with your crosshair, if you did it once i'd call it coincidence but you did it multiple times, I am sorry but denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.