1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Banned for "innappropiate language"

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Coral, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dusty

Dusty Member

Coral is not lying.

2. Coral

Coral Member

I am proving you wrong in every possible way yet you continue to fully support our ban. How in the hell was I supposed to believe you were a moderator in the first place, it says here you're a regular member. Now I am suppose to believe anyone can force me to change my team name, regardless of their rank, or it will result in a ban, good to know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dr. Pit Lazarus

Dr. Pit Lazarus Angelic Web Developer Gold VIP

Here, have some logs.
    Screenshot (23).png Screenshot (24).png Screenshot (25).png
    P.S. I have no idea how Rollie and Rinna got staff... :/

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dusty

Dusty Member

-snip- I understand now, sry about that.

5. Coral

Coral Member

6. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

This thread is absoultely ridiculous. How you can have 44 posts on a topic.

Firstly. @Rinaa only Kicked one of the players that he banned, this goes against what we consider 'Correct Procedure'. You also didn't exactly conduct yourself very well at all.

Rinaa when carrying out actual moderation you need to unhide yourself, because people should be able to know exactly who they're talking to. Infact there is absolutely no need for you to use it all of the time and you need to stop having it on all the time.

I apologise to all of those concerned in the bans about this reckless behaviour and I assure you that it does not reflect the remainder of the staff at Devinity, and I am sure that the two Moderators that were involved will be looking at some sort of intervention.

There is no evidence here of "Flaming" and the only one close to flaming is Rinaa. I've unbanned Coral because he didn't even make the fucking team for god's sake and certainly didn't deserve a ban for joining a team with a slighting offensive teamname. The quality of moderation Rinaa and Rollie is absolutely awful as per usual, get your fucking act together.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.