1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Banned For Mingling or somthing like that

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by zombiekiller1375, Aug 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zombiekiller1375

zombiekiller1375 Member

Hello zombiekiller1375 here, i would like to be unbanned please,i really love this server and i just cant wait 24hours to get back on, i know that if i do the crime i do the time but please, please ,please can you let this 1 slide,i just really love this server and i just want to get back on it as soon as i can,

Many thanks if you unban me, zombiekiller1375

2. Roflcopter Rogers

Roflcopter Rogers Least From The East Platinum VIP

Use the template, and there was valid evidence, also I'm not going to unban you either

3. zombiekiller1375

zombiekiller1375 Member

So did you change it from a temp to a perm?

4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

@zombiekiller1375 There was sufficient evidence to have you banned, yet you did not give evidence to support why you shouldn't be banned. I'm closing this thread, you can make another, use the template, and supply evidence such as screenshots, demos, or videos to support your request. Also, other people saying you shouldn't be banned for x reason is not valid evidence. Or just accept you were in the wrong and wait 23 hours in which time your ban will expire. Your choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.