1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Banned for what exacly?

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Martron7, Dec 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martron7

Martron7 Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Martron7 https://steamcommunity.com/id/Martron7/
    Permanent
    TypeBattle Royale - Ban
    Links[​IMG]Player Info
    ReasonExploitation - Modding
    Admin Hangaroid
    Infraction DateSat, 15-Dec 2018 12:09 EST
    User Info1 infraction on record
    0 seconds playtime

To elaborate. I just hopped onto gmod like I sometimes do and hop onto some random server. I joined this one, a battle royale one. I have A LOT of addons from the workshop, that might be a problem, but it hasn't been before. So I join the server, run around for a little, shoot a few guys, win the round. Then, I just got banned within seconds. I don't know if some addons didn't get deactivated or something, but if I did something wrong, it wasn't on purpose. Pls unban.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  2. Hangaroid

Hangaroid Member Contributor

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    Hangaroid#5003
    Well since I deleted the recording of you very clearly using aimware the only evidence I have is Russian Will Smith who was there at the moment and brought you to my attention while you were playing. I would give you an unban only because I don't have any evidence that is fully proof.

Attached Files:

3. Martron7

Martron7 Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    So do I get unbanned or not? Because I didn't cheat, and I remember winning a gunfight with russian will smith with a lot of hp left because he missed a lot of shots. So he could just have been salty. But I wouldn't ever use aimware or aimbot, that's dishonorable to myself, and I would riun other peoples games, I would never do such a thing.

4. Hangaroid

Hangaroid Member Contributor

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    Hangaroid#5003
    Yes, you are from now unbanned from the Devinity servers. I'm not saying I didn't see you cheat, I'm saying I don't have proof so you'll have an eye on you from now on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.