1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Banned Once Again By the Same Admin for Same Reason

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by bludclart, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bludclart

bludclart Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    sbtv#5624
    Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I was banned once again by an admin who for some reason hates me. I asked on discord why I was banned, and I was kicked from the discord with no explanation.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I wasn't hacking, and I want to play on your server.

Admin who banned you: Beep Boop Man

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:563507

Infraction Record: 1 Ban from the same admin today.

Evidence: I don't have any, I wasn't hacking. I don't know why I am being banned so much by the same person for hacking, when I'm not hacking what so ever. I would really like if a senior member of staff spoke to him and asked him if he could at least back up the ban with evidence so I know what I'm doing wrong. I am not using any third party programs, I am not hacking at all, I just want to play the game like everyone else. Thank you.

2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

The "some reason" is the hacking reason.

I am a senior staff member and I'm not going to back up my evidence for every player I see hack, especially ones that are in no way established.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.