1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Banned one week for an yet extremely obvious but bad joke

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by [red] Testament, Oct 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [red] Testament

[red] Testament Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Brief description of what happened before you were banned:

So i sang for like five seconds the russian hymn with a VERY bad accent. In the plane. Then two of the connected moderators said "hey you're trying to be a staff member why are you micspamming?"
    Because i thought that they were just joking since that wasnt really a micspam, i made a bad joke (always answer a joke by a joke!). Then they took it seriously just like if i was talking about them and used it as an excuse for "staff disrespect". The thing is, well they did not respected me too, as you can see in the vid, they said "you're not that smart arent you". That's small but still disrespect.
    I do not recall playing with them. I may be paranoid but two people being so agressive toward me litteraly 20 seconds after i join.. Well it makes me feel like they have something against me, something personal. Something that should not influence their staff powers.
    I mean it was completly obvious that it was memes. And they knew it: as you can see in the video, one of them litteraly said "nae naed" and used the ">" minecraft chat. They were aware that i was not being serious.
    Every staff member i played with (Death, Hangaroid and a few others) never cared about those small things i often do. I mean i wont bring the "freedom of speech" thing but here it just seemed a bit too much for such a small thing. If we had to ban every single player who sang the russian hymn or any small "micspam" like that, well there would be no players left on the server i guess.

Reason why you should be unbanned:
    What i did and said did not deserved a one week ban. I did not said anything directly towards a staff member. Yes, the jokes were bad. But it was on purpose and weren't for them. And i believe that anyone could understand that. Is there anyone taking,the typicals twitter "when you [insert something not funny]" jokes seriously?

Admin who banned you: Vixen

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:441529068

Infraction Record: https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=STEAM_0:1:441529068

Evidence:

2. Vixen

Vixen Neko Trap Gold VIP

Discord:
    Trapxify#4667
    I did not ban you for Micspamming. I banned you for insulting my Family. I take it very serious as the majority of my family is dead. If it's a joke or not. I take a lot serious which i shouldn't i know. I will lift your Ban since you made an apology, and i also know that my behaviour was shit.

"2018-10-22 00:03:51 Chat BR2 [​IMG] [red] Testament: >tfw when you fuck your mom but its ur sis"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.