By swagaholics ban request.

Discussion in 'Legacy Reports' started by Tyereke Spears, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyereke Spears

Tyereke Spears Member

Scene 1 There is this kid his username is Hi im a waffle kitten! :3 and i made a boat in room 6 and it was big so was his and the water goes up and i blew up his boat with gernades. Then he decides to get on my boat and idk how but he got on my boat and i couldn't get him off and he destroyed most of my boat whitch that is sabotaging

Scene 2 we get down i take as many screenshots as i can him prop pushing/prop blocking me and i don't think he known i was on someones team so i teleported to them and i told him to stop he started trash talking i told him that i got screenshots of him prop blocking me

Scene 3 next thing you know alot of people join the lobby and then he decides to make vote to votekick me and i took screenshots of that and im being honest i dont know what i did obviously he did that cause his boat got destroyed but i dont like him on the server he is taking advantage over his Gold vip and i never got kicked off the server cause i have friends that known i never done anything i want him banned as long as he can be?

and he is like 9 yrs old im guessing
    View attachment 104 View attachment 105 View attachment 104 View attachment 105 Scene 1 There is this kid his username is Hi im a waffle kitten! :3 and i made a boat in room 6 and it was big so was his and the water goes up and i blew up his boat with gernades. Then he decides to get on my boat and idk how but he got on my boat and i couldn't get him off and he destroyed most of my boat whitch that is sabotaging

Scene 2 we get down i take as many screenshots as i can him prop pushing/prop blocking me and i don't think he known i was on someones team so i teleported to them and i told him to stop he started trash talking i told him that i got screenshots of him prop blocking me

Scene 3 next thing you know alot of people join the lobby and then he decides to make vote to votekick me and i took screenshots of that and im being honest i dont know what i did obviously he did that cause his boat got destroyed but i dont like him on the server he is taking advantage over his Gold vip and i never got kicked off the server cause i have friends that known i never done anything i want him banned as long as he can be?

and he is like 9 yrs old im guessing

2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Hello Tyereke,

I should firstly point out that here at devinity we don't really need to read through a 500 word essay on what happened, we would much prefer that you provided us with some valid screenshots showing that players have in fact broken rules.

I have looked at each of your 'scenes', and there appears to be no valid evidence provided along with it,

WE CAN NOT BAN PLAYERS WITHOUT SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE

However despite this I will go through each of your scenes and tell you a few things for the future.

Scene 1) Whilst this is technically against the rules, it is not sabotaging, this is an type of glitch exploiting.

Scene 2) If you have sceenshots, please provide them in the initial post....

Scene 3) Unfortunately we do not take 'Honesty' as sufficient evidence.

Screenshots: The First screenshot that you provided us with could me misinterpreted as you crouching close to an object, we need to be 100% sure before handing out a ban. Secondly, showing us a picture of a votekick with no evidence that it was unjustified means nothing to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.