1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Can I see this apparent "proof" of me hacking please?

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Sowd RetributionRp.org, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sowd RetributionRp.org

Sowd RetributionRp.org Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    I don't hack but I like teasing to mods saying I do making them come on and waste their time.
    But I recently did got banned for cheating or, "exploiting" in this retard's case. And he says he has proof which, obviously that couldn't be true because I haven't hacked since 2016, where I used aimware and got banned from all my favourite servers.

I wouldnt like to be banned from a server on which I don't hack on. But do like.
    I come on this server to pass time, release stress and have fun.
    Obviously in my mind everyone else has to have fun if I am and that is why I don't hack and don't think anyone should because of consequences like these in which you are banned from your favourite servers.

Your's sincerly, Sowd.

2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

3. Sir. Juan Carlos

Sir. Juan Carlos Doggomeme Overlord

Server:
    Battle Royale
    "I haven't hacked since 2016" "
    Multiple game bans on record | Info
    301 day(s) since last ban"
    If those bans arent because you were cheating, tell me what you did to get em.

4. Sowd RetributionRp.org

Sowd RetributionRp.org Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    I actually do think you're retarded because I remember this and a few seconds earlier you see me aim and see them running under the bridge to which I ran over expecting them to see them but heard them instead. At no point did I even pre aim at them through the walls. I knew they were there due to seeing them go under the bridge. If this is your solid proof then you're not a good admin.

There is no point in that video that can't be justified. I did not hack at all case closed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2018
  5. manchyy

manchyy full time idiot

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    manchyy#6556
    You do realise spewing stuff like this will just give you less chances of being unbanned?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.