Canidates

Discussion in 'World News' started by Alex, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

THANK YOU.
    At least someone gets it.
    Did I not make it clear enough? I already deleted a co-owners post for posting something inapproriate.

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    My mum and dad are republicans, along with most of my family minus my sister (she's become a liberal in college and hopped on the bernie-hype-train)

Personally as I have stated before I was really hoping that Michael Bloomberg would run but that's not happening evidently.

John Kasich - a complete hypocrite. This link is highly entertaining regarding him

Rubio - hated him from the start. quite disrespectful and contradicting Republican beliefs.

Cruz - He has my vote. Honestly the only competent candidate focusing on abolishing the IRS which is at least a start towards building The U.S. back up.

Trump - don't get me started. Talk about an ideological purist. He's clearly targeting a certain class of republicans and many seem to be falling for it. In my opinion I saw right through that snake from the beginning. His Mexican wall is taking a page out of Qin Shi Huang's notebook. It's something that's not needed and only focused on so people focus on it and not what he's doing in office. I know you bashed @Donkie for comparing him to Hitler but that's something Hitler did. Don't forget the German people elected him while he promised to rid Germany of the Communists (A class of people/Mexican's in trump's case) and then the Jewish (A religious society/Muslim's in trump's case). it's quite scary when you put Donald's puzzle pieces together with Adolf's puzzle pieces.

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    (Sorry for double post but I'd rather not merge the two) @Rollie Countries such as Canada and England are managing fine economic wise and they include healthcare as a right, whereas the U.S. doesn't and happens to be in a slump. Many don't like to model their own government after another's but it can be useful and helpful to the people.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

We have a bigger population than them.

5. Decap

Decap Super Radman

6. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Why should it matter about population if your country is split into manageable states and the GDP per capita and things are higher or equal to other countries with stable healthcare?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

Obamacare is virtually unaffordable the plan is constantly failing and charging outrageous prices for shitty plans. The United States and the U.K do not have the same economic system.(as far as I know)

8. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Trump is blaming Sanders supporters for the violence at his rally because you can't truly become the next Hitler without blaming a Jew for your problems.

Watch my video above, it explains a lot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Marco Rubio had an interview today and I gotta say he brought up a lot of good points about Trump. I don't like Rubio, but he is one of the more moderate conservatives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.