Idea Events In BR (like in flood)

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Battle Royale' started by Turbo Teen, Nov 22, 2018.

?

Do you want want it?

Poll closed Dec 2, 2018.
  1. Y E s

42.9%
  2. nO

57.1%
  1. Turbo Teen

Turbo Teen Member Staff Member Server Moderator Gold VIP

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    i want to dead#6032
    I think it would be fun to have special rounds in BR like the ones in flood. There would be rounds like, Only knife/sniper/pistol/shotgun(<that would be fun to see), or increased max hp etc. I'm not sure if you guys have looked into this before (I looked through the other ideas to make sure) but I think it would be fun.
    I know that there might be some people might not like this and would want a more serious Battle, so we could make at least 2 more servers (US and EU) that have this in them. If not (because managing a lot of servers must be hard) I'm sure that the complainers will be just fine, they can go play fortnite if they hate it so much.

2. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Simply telling people who don't agree with the idea to go play fortnite doesn't support the servers at all, whilst the idea is good, BR isn't so much intended to have events like flood is, it's a more serious mode that should be treated as such, events *may* work, but it doesn't seem like it'll fit into the competitive environment surrounded around BR.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vixen

Vixen Neko Trap Gold VIP

Discord:
    關係屁争#2581
    People already had this Idea, however we declined since Events would defeat the Purpose of being a Battle Royale Gamemode.

• Like Like x 1
  4. killascott

killascott Member Staff Member Admin Contributor Platinum VIP

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    killascott#0069
    Someone brought this up in the discord a few weeks back and I personally feel it takes the "battle royale" feeling away if everyone is forced to do one thing.

5. †Zzoppa†

†Zzoppa† Lolist Staff Member Server Moderator Contributor

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Zzoppa #1148