1. Hello Guest, if you are applying for staff, make sure you have read through this thread before submitting your application. Please take into consideration that we are only looking for serious applicants that are active within the community and can wait approximately 2 weeks before evaluation.
    Dismiss Notice

Flood - Aru Akise - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Swag.kid, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Swag.kid

Swag.kid Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    andrelol2#5194
    Staff Application for Aru Akise

Application Position:
    Flood Moderator

Ukraine
    Ingame Name:
    Aru Akise
    Steam Profile URL:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133392714/
    Discord Tag:
    andrelol2#5194
    Tell us about yourself:
    My name is Andrey, I'm 20 years old, I am from Ukraine . I’ve been playing on the Devinity project since 2019, I am fond of music.

How long have you been a registered user on Steam:
    since 2014 y.
    How much time can you dedicate to do the position you chose:
    3-4 h. per day
    Server playtime:
    2 days
    How did you find out about Devinity:
    My friend tell me about this project.
    What can you bring to the Devinity Team:
    Well, first of all, I can substitute a secret for many that they play on the project both EU and CIS users. Since I am a native speaker of Russian, I know Ukrainian and other major CIS languages very well, I perfectly support contact with the part of the server. This in no way means that I speak only CIS languages, most often I communicate in English, I just decided to emphasize this.

Why do you want to be part of the Devinity Team:
    Because i spend a lot of time on this project, and i enjoy play on this server.
    Do you have any past experience with the position you've chosen:
    yes in the past i was moderator on bhop server.
    Have you ever posted a ban request, and if so, was it accepted:
    No
    How fast/well can you type:
    pretty fast.
    What is your favorite part of Devinity:
    Gameplay and community.
    If you got full command over Devinity, what is the first thing you would change:
    if i could i will add some new player models, and try to help with the optimization.

Flood Scenario Responses
    Scenario 1 (You witness a player leave a prop on another player's boat. The second player doesn't seem to notice. What do you do? What do you do if you find him doing it again next round?)
    Firstly, i will give him verbal warning -warn-kick-ban (if he dont stop)
    Scenario 2 (You see two players whom are not on the same team shooting at a mutual target. While the players aren't close to each other, their target is claiming that they're trucing against him. What do you do?)
    I will advise them to create a team. So that they can unite without breaking server rules. If my request is ignored. verbal warning-warn-kick-ban.
    Scenario 3 (A player is spamming chat asking/begging people to join his team. No matter what you do he won't reason with you and continues to spam. What do you do? The same player returns later and begins doing it again, what do you do now?)
    The first time is a verbal warning, then mute. If he continuning warn-kick-ban
    Scenario 4 (A player joins the server and immediately starts spamming chat with advertisements of another server. You've seen him do this before you were staff. What do you do as a junior moderator? What do you do as a moderator?)
    As a junior, this is immediately a mute, and a message about this to the senior moderator or admin. In the case of a senior moderator, this is a ban for advertising.
    Scenario 5 (A player shot a dead player's props 10 seconds after that player had died, what actions do you take? What actions do you take if the same player starts doing it maliciously next round?)
    i'll tell him then he dont get anything for shooting dead-props. If he continues i will give him a warn, if he dont stop kick-ban.

Any other information we might need

2. [EF] FironTheFox

[EF] FironTheFox Member Staff Member Server Moderator

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    !/Firon"Fox"MapleZ\!#7410
    inappropriate behavior
    offensive speech
    hard trolling

3. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Admin Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Hello! Although your scenarios mostly check out, considering some drama I've been approached with, I'll have to stay neutral. Good luck!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  4. Jacket

Jacket Member Staff Member Junior Server Moderator

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Jacket_72#9462
    Gonna be -1 for me. Again for trolling, every time I remember the times you are in the server I see you hard rushing people with boats, even the defenseless freshies.