1. Hello Guest, if you are applying for staff, make sure you have read through this thread before submitting your application. Please take into consideration that we are only looking for serious applicants that are active within the community and can wait approximately 2 weeks before evaluation.
    Dismiss Notice

Flood - -,.,-AsPeRiNkA-,.,- - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by AsPeRiNkA, Jun 14, 2019 at 5:16 AM.

1. AsPeRiNkA

AsPeRiNkA Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    AsPeRiNkA#9940
    Staff Application for -,.,-AsPeRiNkA-,.,-

Application Position:
    Flood Moderator

Russia
    Ingame Name:
    -,.,-AsPeRiNkA-,.,-
    Steam Profile URL:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198864909478/
    Discord Tag:
    AsPeRiNkA #9940
    Tell us about yourself:
    My name is Nikita. I go in for sports, I often play on your servers. I have a healthy lifestyle.

How long have you been a registered user on Steam:
    I was registered 2 years on this account. Before that I had 2 more accounts.
    How much time can you dedicate to do the position you chose:
    1 year
    Server playtime:
    1 year
    How did you find out about Devinity:
    Even as a child I dreamed of playing of garrys`mod but did not know how to buy it. Namely, I dreamed of playing on the flood servers. And when I bought the game at 15 years , I immediately came across your project.

What can you bring to the Devinity Team:
    I will keep order on the server, namely, that players do not violate the rules of the server. talk about errors that may occur on the server.
    as well as help other players who need help. I would also add good music, because some songs are not very pleasant to listen to.

Why do you want to be part of the Devinity Team:
    Many violations on the server. And I would like to help the server. Because the project is very good, and I do not want people to leave this wonderful project.
    Do you have any past experience with the position you've chosen:
    Yes. A year ago, I was a moderator on the PrisonRP server.

Have you ever posted a ban request, and if so, was it accepted:
    Yes. I sent a ban request. Because I warned people not to break the rules of the server.
    How fast/well can you type:
    43wpm Accuracy: 92.3 %
    What is your favorite part of Devinity:
    My favorite part is the server flood and the staff.
    If you got full command over Devinity, what is the first thing you would change:
    I would leave everything as it is. But I would put good music, as I said, some songs are a little annoying. Fixed bugs and deleted unnecessary weapons.

Flood Scenario Responses
    Scenario 1 (You witness a player leave a prop on another player's boat. The second player doesn't seem to notice. What do you do? What do you do if you find him doing it again next round?)
    I will follow them because they can do it by chance, unintentionally. If they are next to each other, then I can already take some action. If they act the same way in the next round, I will hit them.
    Scenario 2 (You see two players whom are not on the same team shooting at a mutual target. While the players aren't close to each other, their target is claiming that they're trucing against him. What do you do?)
    I will watch them because they can do it by chance. If they are close to each other, then I can take action. If this happens again in the next round, then I will hit them.
    Scenario 3 (A player is spamming chat asking/begging people to join his team. No matter what you do he won't reason with you and continues to spam. What do you do? The same player returns later and begins doing it again, what do you do now?)
    Asked not to spam in the chat. If he / she logged out of the server and after a while returned to the server and continued spam, I would say one last time, "please stop spamming the chat." If he / she does not understand, I have released a temporary chat block.
    Scenario 4 (A player joins the server and immediately starts spamming chat with advertisements of another server. You've seen him do this before you were staff. What do you do as a junior moderator? What do you do as a moderator?)
    As a Junior moderator I would warn the player not to place ads in the chat. If he doesn't understand,I'll kick him. If after hitting it again joined the server and started sending out ads, I would give it a warning. If the player has not yet understood, issued a temporary Mut. If the player again does not understand, gets a temporary ban.
    Scenario 5 (A player shot a dead player's props 10 seconds after that player had died, what actions do you take? What actions do you take if the same player starts doing it maliciously next round?)
    I say you can't shoot dead man props. If in the next round he starts doing the same, I will hit him.
    Any other information we might need
    no need. Thank you for taking the time to review my application

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019 at 12:49 PM
  2. mantis

mantis Flood Master Staff Member Server Moderator Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    +1, nice app and tons of call admins, but pls don't nag about reading your app.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Admin Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Good scenarios, glad you elaborated on 2 and 5 like I said. Thanks for showing caring in your staff app! Respectable +1

Keep up that dedication!
    :)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019 at 9:58 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ♕Saegusa♕Mayumi♕

♕Saegusa♕Mayumi♕ Member Staff Member Server Moderator

Server:
    Flood
    +1

• Like Like x 1