1. Hello Guest, if you are applying for staff, make sure you have read through this thread before submitting your application. Please take into consideration that we are only looking for serious applicants that are active within the community and can wait approximately 2 weeks before evaluation.
    Dismiss Notice

Flood - Elephant Seal - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Murky, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Murky

Murky Member Gold VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Staff Application for Elephant Seal

Application Position:
    Flood Moderator

Czech Republic
    Ingame Name:
    Elephant Seal
    Steam Profile URL:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125799885/
    Discord Tag:
    Elephant Seal#9641
    Tell us about yourself:
    My hobbies are cars, and mostly playing games. My main game is Escape from tarkov tho i go on flood to chill out.

How long have you been a registered user on Steam:
    5 Years
    How much time can you dedicate to do the position you chose:
    Few hors a day, depends on my aviability.
    Server playtime:
    2 days
    How did you find out about Devinity:
    Just scrollin' thru server and found Devinity flood, was fun so i started playing more.
    What can you bring to the Devinity Team:
    I can staff servers, and i can help with development even i cant work with the programs i will be much thankful if someone would teach me how to do it.
    Why do you want to be part of the Devinity Team:
    On your server there are a lot of rule-brakers and i would like to punish them and i would like to get rid of them.
    Do you have any past experience with the position you've chosen:
    Sadly i don't.
    Have you ever posted a ban request, and if so, was it accepted:
    No i didnt.
    How fast/well can you type:
    50 Wpm
    What is your favorite part of Devinity:
    Flood and community.
    If you got full command over Devinity, what is the first thing you would change:
    I wouldnt change much i like devinity how it is.

Flood Scenario Responses
    Scenario 1 (You witness a player leave a prop on another player's boat. The second player doesn't seem to notice. What do you do? What do you do if you find him doing it again next round?)
    I would tell the player that left the prop on the others boat to delete it, if he wouldnt i would warn him. If he would continue i would kick him.
    Scenario 2 (You see two players whom are not on the same team shooting at a mutual target. While the players aren't close to each other, their target is claiming that they're trucing against him. What do you do?)
    I will spectate them for a while, if they would continue to shoot on the same target but not them self, thats concidered trucing. So i will tell them in chat to stop, if they wont stop they are breaking the rules and i will warn them and kick them if they wont stop.
    Scenario 3 (A player is spamming chat asking/begging people to join his team. No matter what you do he won't reason with you and continues to spam. What do you do? The same player returns later and begins doing it again, what do you do now?)
    I would let him to ask once, but not spam. If he will be still spamming i will tell him to stop if he wont stop i will mute him.
    Scenario 4 (A player joins the server and immediately starts spamming chat with advertisements of another server. You've seen him do this before you were staff. What do you do as a junior moderator? What do you do as a moderator?)
    As junior mod i will ban him for the longest i can. And then ask admin to prolong it as an permanent ban. As a moderator i will perma ban him.
    Scenario 5 (A player shot a dead player's props 10 seconds after that player had died, what actions do you take? What actions do you take if the same player starts doing it maliciously next round?)
    Shooting dead players prop does not award money if its prolonging the round, thats against rules. I will tell him to shoot alive player's props and not props of dead peeps. If he continue i will warn him.

Any other information we might need
    I have no other information.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019