On Hold Flood event idea: Protect the prop.

Discussion in 'Event Ideas' started by Akemi, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Akemi

Akemi Professional Singer

CHANGES TO BUILD ROUND:
    .No props restricted however, all boats must be built around the "tissue roll prop (the one with 1 health).

CHANGES TO FIGHT ROUND:
    . Everyone has now build around their prop. All explosive weapons have been disabled because once you destroy the tissue prop at the center of their boat. The persons/teams props are cleared.

Its easier to think of it as "protect the prop" or something along those lines.

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Yeah "Protect The Prop" would be a better title and all together quite an interesting idea. You have my support on this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Donkie

Donkie Founder & Senior Developer Platinum VIP

Discord:
    Donkie#2878
    Sounds easy to implement!

How will we make sure people spawn a tissue roll?

What happens if they make a boat, and the tissue roll is removed just before fight?

How to we make this event simple?

4. Akemi

1) Maybe all props are black listed before the Tissue roll is spawned it.
    2) It could be so everything else doesn't float apart from the tissue roll and without it, the boat sinks or the props are cleared when the water comes up, like what happens when you dont weld the boat together.
    3) I don't know much about coding and I'm not too creative so I'm not sure how to make it simple.

5. Decap

Decap Super Radman

I like it, but here area couple suggested tweaks to ensure smoother gameplay. Let me know what you think:
    • You have to spawn the tissue roll first, all other props are locked until you spawn the tissue roll. Removing the tissue roll will despawn all other props spawned and lock them again until the tissue roll is respawned.
    • Destroying the tissue roll effectively destroys all of that boat owners props. Therefor it should give that person the money reward that would come with doing that amount of damage and destroying that amount of props. Not doing it this way will probably make people want to destroy other props first since they aren't making money from the destruction of the boat as a whole.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Akemi

I think both of these points you raise should be implemented.

Please read this @Donkie if this gamemode will be put into the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 1