1. Hello Guest, if you are applying for staff, make sure you have read through this thread before submitting your application. Please take into consideration that we are only looking for serious applicants that are active within the community and can wait approximately 2 weeks before evaluation.
    Dismiss Notice

Flood - Firon"Fox"MapleZ - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by [EF] FironTheFox, Jul 23, 2020.

1. [EF] FironTheFox

[EF] FironTheFox Member

Staff Application for Firon"Fox"MapleZ

Application Position:
    Flood Moderator

Russia
    Ingame Name:
    Firon"Fox"MapleZ
    Steam Profile URL:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196367873/
    Discord Tag:
    !/Firon"Fox"MapleZ\!#7410
    Tell us about yourself:
    Just a Russian guy that came back to G'Mod after long time no play. I'm kind, talkative and non-conflict person. Like to make new friends and draw things

How long have you been a registered user on Steam:
    6+ years, 5 years on main acc
    How much time can you dedicate to do the position you chose:
    around 6h per day, depends on how busy I am
    Server playtime:
    6 days
    How did you find out about Devinity:
    That was the first server that caught in my eye in 2016. I tried other flood servers too, but these seemed to me much cooler.
    What can you bring to the Devinity Team:
    safety and reliability to the server
    Why do you want to be part of the Devinity Team:
    I'm tired of watching people insulting each other and breaking rules, so I wanna help to deal with it
    Do you have any past experience with the position you've chosen:
    I've already been an admin on few DarkRP, PropHunt and Murder servers
    But not on Flood yet

Have you ever posted a ban request, and if so, was it accepted:
    Hell I did, not even once. And of course it was accepted many times
    How fast/well can you type:
    Sure I type on Russian language much faster, but I do on English pretty nice too
    What is your favorite part of Devinity:
    Because of Devinity existence, flood is still alive, and that's awesome
    If you got full command over Devinity, what is the first thing you would change:
    I've thought about idea of making ghost props for other players during build phase, so they can't push or try to stand on it (also propblocking disappearance)

Flood Scenario Responses
    Scenario 1 (You witness a player leave a prop on another player's boat. The second player doesn't seem to notice. What do you do? What do you do if you find him doing it again next round?)
    I will take it off, place nearby, and and tell the player not to do something like this anymore. If he continues after all - kick. Still doing it - 1~3d ban.
    Scenario 2 (You see two players whom are not on the same team shooting at a mutual target. While the players aren't close to each other, their target is claiming that they're trucing against him. What do you do?)
    Warn them to start fighting against each other too, cuz it's kinda unfair and seems as teaming (i'll give them advice to create a team of two at least).
    Scenario 3 (A player is spamming chat asking/begging people to join his team. No matter what you do he won't reason with you and continues to spam. What do you do? The same player returns later and begins doing it again, what do you do now?)
    I will ask him to stop spamming, if he won't - mute for 5~10mins. If still - kick. Still? - Ban 1h~1d
    Scenario 4 (A player joins the server and immediately starts spamming chat with advertisements of another server. You've seen him do this before you were staff. What do you do as a junior moderator? What do you do as a moderator?)
    Before i become staff: I'll make screenshot and share it to first staff player i can find.
    Being as staff: I'll give warn, if continues - mute 10~20 mins and report to Admin, still? - kick, continues? - ban 1d

Scenario 5 (A player shot a dead player's props 10 seconds after that player had died, what actions do you take? What actions do you take if the same player starts doing it maliciously next round?)
    Ask him to stop cuz he will not earn any money anyway. He won't? - slay, Again? - kick, AGAIN??? - ban 1h~1d

Any other information we might need
    My English skills is not perfect, but everything I write here was written without translater, so I hope it's alright

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020 at 10:09 PM
  2. MAXIM DM

MAXIM DM Member Staff Member Server Moderator

Server:
    Flood
    +1 I always see you at the server last time.Always tell me if someone is breaking the rules.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. [Pirate]Gradierbattle

[Pirate]Gradierbattle Member Staff Member Server Moderator

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Gradierbattle#2982
    1-3 day ban seems kinda harsh on scenario 1
    but everything else seems aight
    +1