Flood Funny Moments

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Jacob, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob

Jacob John Serving Cena Cakes

My favorite flood moment would have to be today. I was in a team of 4 consisting of myself, Rogers, Shaos, and Riley. We tended to troll each other. Me and Riley were supposed "Arch Enemies" when I decided to hitch a ride on his no collided vending machine boat. As we shot the other team, the boat was destroyed so we went on the bigger boat Shaos and Rogers made. Next round, I did the same thing as he made the same boat. This time when he was at low health, near the beginning of the round, I bugbaited him and killed him. Rogers and Shaos started bugbaiting the boat and we were distracted. I died and I kept telling Shaos to bugbait Rogers as he had 7% health left. He didn't budge. Next round I managed to create a bigger nocollided vending machine boat while he used vending machine plates. I right click non-collided his boat a few times, and when battle round came, he fell threw shouting "Screw you Jacob". The whole server laughed. Riley then jumped on my boat, attempting to push me off. In turn we bugbaited each other and he was pushed off. Next round we were fighting for the vending machine plates so we prop pushed each other. Then Rogers laughing, decided to get involved saying "I know how to solve this!" He decided to spawn the vending machine plates and fly around with them out of the map. Riley flew after him and strived to retrieve his 2 vending machine plates. Then, Riley vote kicked Rogers next round with the reason "Being Awesome". The vote immediately hit the max and Rogers told me in Teamspeak that he tried to press f3, but he was vote kicked before he could do so. I had a good time, what about you?

Post your funny flood moments so we could have a laugh!

2. Roflcopter Rogers

Roflcopter Rogers Least From The East Platinum VIP

The reason was "2 COOL" and that was a fun night.

3. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

I have the vivid, ancient memory of seeing Donk, Bay and Jeff all on the server at once.

I don't know if you've ever seen them actually play flood, but that was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

4. Dr. Pit Lazarus

Dr. Pit Lazarus Angelic Web Developer Gold VIP

This was when Donkie was reworking the "press E to jump back on your boat" feature. I was playing on the same server as @Rick and it was build phase. We were both in the lobby spawn area and building boats, but not in a team or being too close to him. A few seconds later, Rick gets pissed off at me in chat. I was confused, I didn't know what he was talking about. The flood phase started, but before the battle phase starts, he bans me for a minute with reason "Being a fucking dickhole." (I'm not kidding, just look at the bans. It's around the 3 months ago area.) So I joined back and asked him "What did I do wrong?" He responded with "Stop flinging me into the air!!" "It wasn't me! I'm only a mod, only admins can carry players." (I don't remember if he responded... Also these quotes aren't exact.) So it was build phase again, and this time I watched Rick build. When he picked up a prop to rotate it, he flung into the air. So I tried to rotate a prop, but nothing happened. I stood near the prop and rotated it. And it happened, I got flung into the air. I told Rick "it wasn't me!! It was the press E to jump feature!!" So he tried it again and responded "Shit it is!"

• Like Like x 3
  5. Roflcopter Rogers

Roflcopter Rogers Least From The East Platinum VIP

Jeff playing Flood drunk was the best, I asked him how much he had drunk that night his reply was "All of it" then when he was dead his body started flying up in the air and dropping.

6. Noriaki Cocaine

Noriaki Cocaine Devine Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    exotranc#3653
  7. George

George Member

Some of the funniest things I have seen on Flood are people who just expect to survive on one little piece of wood. We always float up to are deaths and no one warns them of the horrors that await them whilst they drown.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Vintagedude

Vintagedude Member

Allrigth Some of the most funny moments i had Was When i first met rogers And We had this team Rivalry And then everyone preety much jsut left us to fight eachother and then His team was like u shall Never Defeat Us and then someone in my team shoots a rocket at them and theyre whole boat fell apart I laughed Preety hard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.