1. Hello Guest, if you are applying for staff, make sure you have read through this thread before submitting your application. Please take into consideration that we are only looking for serious applicants that are active within the community and can wait approximately 2 weeks before evaluation.
    Dismiss Notice

Flood - iG Playy Boii - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by iG Playy Boii, Jan 10, 2020.

1. iG Playy Boii

iG Playy Boii Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    iG Playy Boii#8609
    Staff Application for iG Playy Boii

Application Position:
    Flood Moderator

United States of America
    Ingame Name:
    iG Playy Boii
    Steam Profile URL:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069904965/
    Discord Tag:
    Tell us about yourself:
    I'm a softmore from NJ and I think that I would make a good moderator on flood because I am very funny and outgoing and think I can bring more people on daily. I also don't see many staff on and think that it would be nice for a staff that is on most of the time. I started playing this server years back and had so much fun on it I am currently over lvl 100 and very much enjoy this server. my laptop I was playing on had gotten sold due to financial issues and other things. but this Christmas I have gotten a new pc and am here to stay im still enjoing this server and have high hopes on achieving staff.

How long have you been a registered user on Steam:
    7 years
    How much time can you dedicate to do the position you chose:
    this depends if i get admin on my darkrp server if i do not then i will have 10 or sours a week with schools days. and off i will have atleast 40-50 hours. I play alot.
    Server playtime:
    4 days
    How did you find out about Devinity:
    I Don't remember I started playing years ago. :)
    What can you bring to the Devinity Team:
    I think I can bring a light positive additude to this community. I play a lot and therefore I think that I can help people a lot more and have more people stay because I can fix there problems. also as I have said I have a good personality and think that I can attract more people to the servers.
    Why do you want to be part of the Devinity Team:
    I want to be apart of This staff team imparticular because I just love this server and think that this would be something that I could enjoy a lot.
    Do you have any past experience with the position you've chosen:
    I have a lot of experience with staff on many servers.
    Have you ever posted a ban request, and if so, was it accepted:
    on this server I have not, I have though on darkrp and it was accepted because he was verymuch in the wrong and had mass rdmed.
    How fast/well can you type:
    i can type pretty fast and pretty well but i am not a god i use a headset to talk.
    What is your favorite part of Devinity:
    my favorite part of Devinity is the community Im surprised that there are not very many douche bags that rude people in this community.
    If you got full command over Devinity, what is the first thing you would change:
    If I got full change over this community I really don't think I would change anything except for problems people have. I have owned servers in the past and I think this server is very greatly done.

Flood Scenario Responses
    Scenario 1 (You witness a player leave a prop on another player's boat. The second player doesn't seem to notice. What do you do? What do you do if you find him doing it again next round?) If I see someone exploiting or being rude I would give them multiple warnings before a kick then u know.

Scenario 2 (You see two players whom are not on the same team shooting at a mutual target. While the players aren't close to each other, their target is claiming that they're trucing against him. What do you do?) Well I would wait to see a few rounds and if they have for 3+ rounds not shot at eachother once that is considered teaming and I will give them warnings aswell.

Scenario 3 (A player is spamming chat asking/begging people to join his team. No matter what you do he won't reason with you and continues to spam. What do you do? The same player returns later and begins doing it again, what do you do now?)Well first if he doesn't not awnser to me I will kindly ask him to stop but when he keeps doing it I will kick him. if he joines back and does it again I will warn him with a ban for a couple hours because I am not merciful towards annoying stuff because that will make people leave.

Scenario 4 (A player joins the server and immediately starts spamming chat with advertisements of another server. You've seen him do this before you were staff. What do you do as a junior moderator? What do you do as a moderator?)well I do not know what my commands are in this server I will kindly ask his to stop or else u will gt kicked at a junior. and if he keeps going I believe I cant ban so I will try and contact someone. and as a mod the same thing except I will deal with is so don't have to bother other people.

Scenario 5 (A player shot a dead player's props 10 seconds after that player had died, what actions do you take? What actions do you take if the same player starts doing it maliciously next round?) I would just give him warnings.

Any other information we might need
    I Don't think u need any other information about me except for me being very friendly and talkative towads people so I will allways need to be talking to someone.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  2. Shadowy

Shadowy Member Silver VIP

PROS:

-Has a 4 day playtime

CONS:

-Not active on discord.
    -Not the BEST grammar
    -Your activity claim seems a bit over the top
    -Scenarios were NOT answered very well

Sorry, to be honest, your app needs A LOT of fixing. I'll be giving it a -1 till you can fix all the cons that were listed.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 5)