1. Hello Guest, if you are applying for staff, make sure you have read through this thread before submitting your application. Please take into consideration that we are only looking for serious applicants that are active within the community and can wait approximately 2 weeks before evaluation.
    Dismiss Notice

Flood - kisloemaslo - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by kisloemaslo, Mar 14, 2021.

1. kisloemaslo

kisloemaslo Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    kisloemaslo#2476
    Staff Application for kisloemaslo

Application Position:
    Flood Moderator

Ukraine
    Ingame Name:
    kisloemaslo
    Steam Profile URL:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263581839/
    Discord Tag:
    kisloemaslo#2476
    Tell us about yourself:
    My name is Denis, I`m 16 years old. I've been playing in Garry`s mod since 2015.

How long have you been a registered user on Steam:
    5 years
    How much time can you dedicate to do the position you chose:
    4-6 hours
    Server playtime:
    4 days. Registered in 2015 year.
    How did you find out about Devinity:
    I found this server using the server browser
    What can you bring to the Devinity Team:
    I want to do my best to help the players. Newbies have no idea what to do here, when they enter, they are quickly killed and they just leave the server. I want to help such people stay on the server and be interested in the server.
    Why do you want to be part of the Devinity Team:
    I will try to be on the server as long as possible in order to help players with their questions or for help
    Do you have any past experience with the position you've chosen:
    A year ago I was a junior moderator
    Have you ever posted a ban request, and if so, was it accepted:
    Yes, they have always been accepted
    How fast/well can you type:
    8/10
    What is your favorite part of Devinity:
    Gameplay and communication with others.
    If you got full command over Devinity, what is the first thing you would change:
    I would not change anything without a general vote of the administration on any topic.

Flood Scenario Responses
    Scenario 1 (You witness a player leave a prop on another player's boat. The second player doesn't seem to notice. What do you do? What do you do if you find him doing it again next round?)

I will give them a warn in chat, but if he will continue that in next round,I will kick him from server. But if he will rejoin and continues,I will give him ban

Scenario 2 (You see two players whom are not on the same team shooting at a mutual target. While the players aren't close to each other, their target is claiming that they're trucing against him. What do you do?)

I can't say in 100% that they are teamming,I need to spectate to them for more information, and if next rounds that will be the same scenario,I will warn them to dont teamming,and if they will continue I must to give them sanctions by rules

Scenario 3 (A player is spamming chat asking/begging people to join his team. No matter what you do he won't reason with you and continues to spam. What do you do? The same player returns later and begins doing it again, what do you do now?)

First,I will warn him to dont do that,if he will continue,i will give them a mute.

Scenario 4 (A player joins the server and immediately starts spamming chat with advertisements of another server. You've seen him do this before you were staff. What do you do as a junior moderator? What do you do as a moderator?)

I will kick him,but in next time he will have a temp ban

Scenario 5 (A player shot a dead player's props 10 seconds after that player had died, what actions do you take? What actions do you take if the same player starts doing it maliciously next round?)

First,I need to warn him,that he must stop. But if that will continue,I will kick him. But if he rejoins,and continues,i will warn him and give a ban

Any other information we might need
    I would be grateful for your rating.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021