Flood No Colide

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Ayra and Firnen, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayra and Firnen

Ayra and Firnen Member

I really dislike the face that our no collide tool was token away from us.
    I can understand it is op in a way that it is hard to set no collide boat a flame, but remove the tool people use the most is a crazy idea
    I would have made the tool name black when people click on it, it should say "we are working on this tool at this moment." as you try to remove what ever glitch or thing about that trouble the staff enough to remove.
    GIVE US BACK OUR NO COLLIDE!!!
    forward this so if can be heard we need this tool back.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Noriaki Cocaine

Noriaki Cocaine Devine Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    exotranc#3653
    Sadly, this glitch can't exactly be fixed, without warranting a complete rollback of the current bazooka weapon.
    Making the no collide tool say that it is being fixed at the moment is redundant.
    Also, the Flood gamemode itself is based around building your own boats, without the help of tools. No-collide allows for boat designs that would otherwise be impossible. These designs are unrealistic and give an unfair advantage to those who use them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Ayra and Firnen

Ayra and Firnen Member

Thank you this is what i wanted awsners

4. classic

classic Community Member Platinum VIP

Some of us miss the No collide tool, but trying to start a riot saying "GIVE US BACK NO COLLIDE TOOL" Will get you no where.. Like said above by Ayra it would cause a lot of problems if we added no collide back, as it's very over powered and we'd have a lot of set backs on other weapons and maybe even have to nerf a lot. So to be honest i don't think we're going to get No collide back any time soon, we'll see though :)

5. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Do you dislike the fact that it was removed because you were using it to your advantage or because of a valid argument?

6. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

The tool only became popular once people discovered you can negate all explosive damage. Before then, it was rarely used.

7. classic

classic Community Member Platinum VIP

Exactly ^^^^

8. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Moved to the correct section.

As said before, this was broken so we removed it, no way to fix it.

9. Lucas Hood

Lucas Hood former Sylar

I loved using no collide but seeing it gone makes me happy, I feel like the gamemode is a lot more balanced now that its gone and now the RPG is a lot more useful. Don't get me wrong but I never made a boat that wasn't no collided (scrub) because I loved what it did and how OP it was. It's for the best that no collide is gone and makes things a lot more fair and fun. Plus making some new crazy boat designs is even more fun that it used to be! This is just my opinion on no collide and how I think flood is better without it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Jacob

Jacob John Serving Cena Cakes

No collide tool gave players a horrible advantage, simple as that. I admit, I had used the no-collide tool and abused it, but after seeing how unbalanced the game can be with keeping it in-game, I don't want it to come back, EVER. We made a vote in the conference, and it had to go. When was the last time you saw players using the no-collide tool to NOT abuse it. I respect your argument, but we had to do this. Everyone is here to make this game mode a better place, and I'm glad you were a good sport about it man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.