1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Flood server unban request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Jobbers, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jobbers

Jobbers Member

• Basically this guy (XShai123) was giving out alot of verbal abuse to me and other players and after getting fed up of him i decided to turn my mic on and stand up to him, then he starts prop pushing me every time we are in the same game using the big G Mod sign pushing my boats against walls and other rooms in order to try and get all my props refunded, after a while this became extremely irritating baring in mind he had been doing this for a couple of weeks now and i developed a hate for the guy. So, i gave him a taste of his own medicine one day (today) and began prop pushing him to see how he likes it, and he films it and takes screenshots for every instance (very unlucky for my case) and flips the whole story round by posting a ban request, i never bothered filing one for him because its quite an extensive process, therefor very inconveniently meaning i have no screenshots, so here i am trying to give as many details as possible for you to believe i dont deserve this ban
    • Admin who banned you: CounterCraftz
    • Evidence: unfortunately not

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Alright thanks. Just don't do it again ight?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.