1. Hello Guest, if you are applying for staff, make sure you have read through this thread before submitting your application. Please take into consideration that we are only looking for serious applicants that are active within the community and can wait approximately 2 weeks before evaluation.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Flood - supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一 - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一, Aug 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一

supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一 Member

Server:
    Flood
    Staff Application for supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一

Application Position:
    Flood Moderator

United States of America
    Ingame Name:
    supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一
    Steam Profile URL:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198387603655/
    Discord Tag:

Tell us about yourself:
    I have played flood servers since 2014. Its always a game I can come back and play for hours. i recently started playing your server and have loved it. brings back old memory's. i have going max vip and have done the most i can to further grow this server but i feel like i have hit road block on my ability's to do so. if i was to become staff i feel like i would have the ability to make this server a fun less toxic place.

How long have you been a registered user on Steam:
    years
    How much time can you dedicate to do the position you chose:
    i believe i can dedicate a lot to any position. i play this server more then anyone. recently
    Server playtime:
    3 days
    How did you find out about Devinity:
    so i used to play flood servers all the time.. then life happen and didnt really get to play for the longest time. one day i sat down and tried to get back on. and when i did i found your server. played it a few times and havnt really stopped since
    What can you bring to the Devinity Team:
    i think if i was to be brought in to the team i would be able to grow the server inviting people all over and making sure the server stays clean and less toxic. with vip i cant really do as much as i would like. but if i was to become a staff best believe i would be posting about this server everywhere. and as a active player i would be in game helping and making sure everyone stays happy
    Why do you want to be part of the Devinity Team:
    really like the server and would love nothing but the best. cant wait to see it grow again
    Do you have any past experience with the position you've chosen:
    i do not. but i have always had vip and always did my part to keep these servers clean

Have you ever posted a ban request, and if so, was it accepted:
    no
    How fast/well can you type:
    i can type pretty fast an well
    What is your favorite part of Devinity:
    just seeing all the younger gen coming back to a game that i played at there age. seeing the people have as much fun as i did.
    If you got full command over Devinity, what is the first thing you would change:
    the first thing i would change would the auto restart on the server. im sure youll are working on it. but it is kicking people off an they just dont come back

Flood Scenario Responses
    Scenario 1 (You witness a player leave a prop on another player's boat. The second player doesn't seem to notice. What do you do? What do you do if you find him doing it again next round?)

Scenario 2 (You see two players whom are not on the same team shooting at a mutual target. While the players aren't close to each other, their target is claiming that they're trucing against him. What do you do?)

Scenario 3 (A player is spamming chat asking/begging people to join his team. No matter what you do he won't reason with you and continues to spam. What do you do? The same player returns later and begins doing it again, what do you do now?)

Scenario 4 (A player joins the server and immediately starts spamming chat with advertisements of another server. You've seen him do this before you were staff. What do you do as a junior moderator? What do you do as a moderator?)

Scenario 5 (A player shot a dead player's props 10 seconds after that player had died, what actions do you take? What actions do you take if the same player starts doing it maliciously next round?)

Any other information we might need
    nothing besides i hope you decide to let me be apart of the team.. thank you so much!

2. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Admin Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Hello. You have nothing typed up for our scenarios, and you joined our forums/discord just yesterday - you may always edit your application, so I suggest you do so to fill in the rest of your scenarios. You seem eager to become a staff, which might be a good thing, but you should try to be more active on our forums/discord more.

For now, however, I'll be at a -1 until I see these things have changed.

3. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Admin Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Hello @supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一 ,

Unfortunately at this time after consideration of your application and after collaborating with our other staff members the majority of us have decided that while you may be a respectful player it would be best suited if we denied your application at this time. However, this should not deter you from applying again in the future and does not mean we don't appreciate your concern and support for our community. If you would like feedback on why your application was denied you are free to PM me on the forums.

Thanks for understanding.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 2)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.