1. Hello Guest, if you are applying for staff, make sure you have read through this thread before submitting your application. Please take into consideration that we are only looking for serious applicants that are active within the community and can wait approximately 2 weeks before evaluation.
    Dismiss Notice

On Hold Flood - Viktor Greatest - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Viktor Greatest, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Viktor Greatest

Viktor Greatest Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Вiктор#0404
    Application for Victor Greatest

Application position:
    Flood moderator
    Russia
    In-game name:
    Viktor Greatest
    URL Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198184257402/
    Discord Tag:
    Вiктор #0404
    Tell us about yourself:
    My name is Artem (don't try to pronounce it correctly, it still won't work), but on the Internet my name is Victor. I'm 15, mostly I spend my free time at the computer or walking. In serious conversations, I behave quite diplomatically and calmly. Even too much. Seriously, it scares me. This often helps me in squabbles and disputes with other users.
    However, I am a little taciturn. I also love playing the synthesizer and having dark thoughts about the future of my country, which is quite interesting. In general, this is the basic information about me.
    How long have you been on Steam?:
    I signed up 6 years, 3 months and 4 days ago..
    How much time can you devote to your chosen position:
    5 days a week for 2-3 hours a day, sometimes for 3-5 hours a day.
    Server game time:
    23 hours
    How did you hear about Devinity:
    I was just looking for a server in Flood mode and came across this one.
    What can you bring to the Devinity team:
    A one very kind and reasonable person who has no personal life..
    Why do you want to be part of the Devinity team:
    I want to be part of the Devinity team because I would like to help the project as this is one of the few truly unique servers that I have seen.
    Do you have any past experience in your chosen position:
    Yes, I have moderated several Russian DarkRP and TTT servers.
    Have you ever sent a ban request, and if so, was it accepted:
    No, because all the players with whom I played on the server, then behaved, or they were immediately punished by the moderator.
    How fast / well can you type:
    55-65 wpm Cyrillic (Russian keyboard), 35-45 wpm Latin (English keyboard)
    What's your favorite part of Devinity:
    Definitely a community. In my opinion, he is very responsive, understanding and it is just pleasant and fun to spend in it..
    If you had complete control over Devinity, what would you change first?:
    If i were to gain complete dominion over the Deity, I would remove the THROWING PREDATOR. I would also change the forum (seriously, hired a couple of Russian programmers for $ 20 a month and improved it). In my subjective opinion, there are no other serious flaws in the project.

Flood scenario responses

Scenario 1 (you see a player leaving props on another player's boat. The second player doesn't seem to notice. What are you doing? What will you do if you find him doing it again in the next round?)
    First, I would ask this player to remove this support. Perhaps I will give him a warning if he is not a beginner or has irregularities before warning him for being in a bad mood at this point. Also, I would advise the other player to be aware of such things and politely advise him to find a room to build boats.

Scenario 2 (you see two players not on the same team shooting at a common target. Although the players are not close to each other, their target claims to be moving against him. What are you doing?)

I would advise them to stop teaming up because it is against the Devinity rules. If it continues, it will result in a warning, then a kick, and then a ban.

Scenario 3 (A player sends spam in the chat, asking / begging people to join his team. No matter what you do, he will not persuade you and continues to send spam. What are you doing? The same player comes back later and starts doing it again , what are you doing now?)

I would tell this player to stop spamming and maybe I will join his team. If it doesn't stop, I'll turn it off. If this continues after mute, he will receive a warning. Continuing will result in a kick and then a ban if he continues to do so.

Scenario 4 (A player joins a server and immediately starts spamming chat with an advertisement for another server. You saw how he did this before becoming an employee. What are you doing as a junior moderator? What are you doing as a moderator?)

I kicked him immediately because I saw him do it in the past and warned this man in the past. And if he comes back and continues to spam and advertise other servers, I'll give him a soft ban.

Scenario 5 (A player fired a shot at a dead player's props 10 seconds after they died, what action will you take? What action will you take if the same player begins to maliciously do so in the next round?)

I would say that you are not paid to shoot the props of dead people, so there is no need to film them, and that this is also against the Devinity rules. If this continues, a warning will appear. If he continues, he will get varn .. If he continues, then this is a ban.

Any other information that we may need
    I love KFC chicken. In fact, there is no such information that you might need. Sorry if I have provided little information.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  2. Viktor Greatest

Viktor Greatest Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Вiктор#0404
    Forgive me if the text at times will be read as if it was passed through a very bad Internet translator.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  3. Viktor Greatest

Viktor Greatest Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Вiктор#0404
    I will also change the time spent in the game after each session so that there are no differences at the time of checking

4. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Admin Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    -1, Although I don't doubt your ability to understand and speak/type english fluently, it is in our guidelines that you make an attempt to do so without using a translator.

5. Viktor Greatest

Viktor Greatest Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Вiктор#0404
    I meant that i had a bug on the site. Due to the automatic translator from google, for some reason, all the text was translated and saved in russian, after which i had to translate everything into english in the same way. Initially, i tried and wrote most of it without outside help.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 8)