Getting a new custom gaming desktop computer! What gaming mouse and keyboard should I get?

Discussion in 'Gaming + Technology' started by Alucard Van Hellsing, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alucard Van Hellsing

Alucard Van Hellsing Dedicated Member

My gaming computer is currently being built however I need 2 more things... a good gaming keyboard and a good gaming mouse (Including a pad)

2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Mechanical Keyboard ftw.

3. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

From my experience, mice are one of those things you don't need to splurge on. I had a $10 logitech mouse for a long time and it has served me well over the years. Few years ago I bought a R.AT 7 because its nice to have the ability to bind extra keys. So unless you want extra buttons. Just get any old mouse.

As far as a keyboard goes. I always found razor keyboards to be nice. Though since I use a laptop to game. I never really ran into the need for a keyboard. So i can't help there sorry :)

4. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    +1

I use Cherry MX brown switches. The Tt eSPORTS Poseidon to be exact.

5. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Although my current keyboard isn't a mechanical one, I couldn't pass up the deal I got on this CM Storm Devastator Last year. I do want a new mouse though as the one that came with it has more cons than pros.

6. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

I know that deal mouse and keyboard for 30$

7. Decap

Decap Super Radman

The keyboard is worth at least $50 by itself. The mouse not so much, clicking is way to sensitive and sometimes it double clicks when I single click. The blue light does not turn off unless you unplug the usb. It does have a dpi switch between 3 different dpi settings though which is nice.

8. MonsterBoss

MonsterBoss Member

what i use is razer naga epic and razer blackwidow 2013. It really enhances my gameplay and my wife uses razer naga mmog and razor deathstalker.... we are razor family

9. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

Do gaming mouses actully help that much I mean I just use a normal mouse and keyboard . Are the razors actually worth the money?

10. Alucard Van Hellsing

Alucard Van Hellsing Dedicated Member

11. Sync

Sync Dedicated Member

On a budget ? ~$150 razer anansi and zowie fk1 smoothest and most durable pair I've ever had.

~500 gets you a k70 rgb and pretty much whatever mouse you wanna get, but I still suggest zowiefk1

Mouse pad wise, get a corsair xl for fps gaming. All around durable and nice.

12. Sync

Sync Dedicated Member

And yes, from a default mouse you get when you get your computer compared to a gaming mouse like the zowie or deathadder, it's a world of s diffirence, accuracy and smoothness are out of this world on those mouses (in comparison)

13. MonsterBoss

MonsterBoss Member

Sync has a good point, but another great aspect is the keys on the side of the mouse. They provide the maximum experience from your gameplay once you get use to them. I totally feel as if i have an edge going into any game with my razor naga because i dont have to loose a finger for number keys. The keyboard on the other hand is user preference. I don't like non mechanical keyboard because i feel slow in my opinion. The deathstalker is going to the extreme of mmorpg and most of the time i don't use it because it's pretty buggy with the lcd screen on the far right. If you planning to spend money on something you spend most of your time on "Why Not Get What Ever You Want?" that how i justify to myself on everything i buy in life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.