GRAMMAR NAZIS

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kodie, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Kodie

Kodie Active Member

I hate to use grammar so I made this place where the fight to end grammar on this forum can talk with no proper English if you support use this hash tag in your signature #freedevinty

2. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

NIEN NIEN Nien

3. Firedraft

Firedraft Devine Member Silver VIP

I hate to use grammar so, I made this place where the fight to end grammar on this forum. Were we talk with no proper English. If you support this, put a hash tag in your signature.*

Thought I might leave this here

4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Plain and simple @Kodie. In reality, you can't take someone seriously if they have the grammar of an 8 year old. So that's what I'm going to do. Instead of trying to get you to fix your grammar, I just won't take what you say seriously until you do it yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  5. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

I personally don't think the proper usage of grammar is a big deal. Its purely a matter of opinion. Look at it like this. Some people make a huge deal over making their bed, yet other people never make their bed. In the end is doesn't harm anyone but it does change how people view you.

With that said, I don't support the use of improper grammar but I'm not going to shove it down your throat either. Use proper grammar "only" if thats the kind of person you are.