1. wʰeᶰ ˢhᵉ gᶦvᵉ gᵒoᵈ sᵘcᶜ

wʰeᶰ ˢhᵉ gᶦvᵉ gᵒoᵈ sᵘcᶜ Member Gold VIP

Hi! My name When she give the good succ (real name Ian) and while i did join about a couple weeks ago i haven't made a forums profile until now. I just wanted to say hi and say somethings about me and who I am. I just started playing gmod for the first time since 2013 just one month ago, i started playing in 2010 and was active in the gmod community until i lost interest in 2012-13. In 2011 i was a Moderator by the name of superibm123 on a TTT server by the name of aftermath revolution and worked my way up to admin until i lost internet for 6 months in 2013 and wasn't able to play so i got demoted back to member, no one told me this on the forums until i joined back again in late 2013 to see i was demoted and all my hard work gone. After this i was sad (due to the fact that the server was my life outside of school) and i swore to myself i wouldn't play gmod ever again. about a month ago i was running out of games to play and was looking for a new one to play since i completed and/or lost interest in all the other games i had at the time, while looking for a game to play i saw gmod in my steam library and decided to start it up and give it another go. And here i am one month later playing every other day on this wonderful server that brought back so many wonderful memories. I hope i get to know all of you and to be apart of this community for a long time.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Heyo! Thanks for making an introduction but next time, could you separate text into paragraphs? Its harder to read one whole chunk of text :p I'm also glad that you're getting back into gmod again, especially flood as there will be amazing content coming up in the next couple of weeks! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. wʰeᶰ ˢhᵉ gᶦvᵉ gᵒoᵈ sᵘcᶜ

wʰeᶰ ˢhᵉ gᶦvᵉ gᵒoᵈ sᵘcᶜ Member Gold VIP

Sorry about that i was in a hurry when i wrote this (and i still kind of am)

4. Skittles

Skittles Taco Hater

Hey! Thanks for making a reply, but could you use some grammar next time? Great reply!

5. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    stfu fag

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Skittles

Skittles Taco Hater

go back to your anime

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ceddybu

Ceddybu Member

Hello, I hope you are going to have a good time here :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Welcome to le communauté. See you around the campfire!