Help With Old Account

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Pheonixness, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pheonixness

Pheonixness Member

Hello there.
    I have been a member of devinity for quiet a while and have played many hours on the flood server. However, I haven't been on for quiet some time, almost half a year, since then i have changed my steam name and have a new computer. When i come back onto this server, all my account details are missing, everything...
    I had player for just over a week, I had all or very nearly all the non-vip weapons, I had quiet a few cosmetics, including the deadmau5 helmet, the sniper and pilot costumes and almost all the achievements. I had also registered with this site yet it didn't recognise me, nor my email...
    Please help me.
    My email address is: [email protected]
    And my old steam account name was: Arien742 or Arien
    and My devinity name was one of those two names...
    also, if it is any help, I have two long standing members in my friends list who i have played with very much: Dawson and ALargeCetaceanThank you.

2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

We did have a server reset earlier this year which erased everyone's items, so it's not just you. I'm not sure if @Bayrock or @jeffreythe00 could help you in retrieving your items or not. Please wait for them to post.

3. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Yes, unfortunately all players experienced the reset so we didn't reimburse anyone for their losses to refrain from making it unfair.

4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

In that case @Pheonixness I'll give ya some of my in game money if I see you on the servers.

5. Pheonixness

Pheonixness Member

oh, okay then, no worries... =) I just thought that because i haven't been on since i switched CPU that steam might be a bit dumb. =P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.