I am sorry Donkie.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ph@ntom Mist, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ph@ntom Mist

Ph@ntom Mist Member

I would like to start of by saying that I am trully sorry for what i said to donkie...I said stuff that should not have been said. As you may know my mom died of cancer (this is not to make you feel sorry just bear with me). I have been having "off days" and when the incedent accured with me sending crude messages to Dr.Pit about how unhappy I was about things that were wrong with the server and what I could do better...as so that day was one of my off days. I am not here to ask for my mod rank back (although I would like it back) ; I am here to solve any issues that have happened in the past with things involving me. There is things that i do nned to work on as a player and as a mod on any server or game. If you accept me back to the devinity team I promise that I will try to be a better mod, player, ect. However if I am not accepted back to the devinity team I just want you to know that I am trully sorry and I was not having a good day and that I hope Devinity prospers as a server.

-Ph@ntom

2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

To be honest, you've had many chances to get your mood under control. We've had this problem ever since you became a mod. We are all sorry you lost your mom to cancer, but that's no reason to act the way you do. Especially taking it out Donkie and Pit like you did. Not to mention I find out you've been perma banning people for minor offenses which is not how we do things here. Maybe after a few months of you learning to control your temper, you can reapply. As of right now I see no reason to reinstate you.

3. Ph@ntom Mist

Ph@ntom Mist Member

dude dude dude i perma banned people because they where doing all sorts of stuff...i kicked i banned for an hour and then i had enough and perma banned them

4. Ph@ntom Mist

Ph@ntom Mist Member

and when people asked me to come on the server and do my job i was always in a hurry and banned for ddos threats and what not ...dident have time to state all the reasons ...i have friends to back up my point

5. Ph@ntom Mist

Ph@ntom Mist Member

i am saying sorry for a reason ...

6. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    I'm glad you recognize your mistakes. I appreciate your apology, and it will be taken into consideration. Keep your patience and understanding with you. In the meantime I hope you'll still feel welcomed around the community.

Best regards!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.