1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

I got randomly banned :(

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Doland Duck, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Doland Duck

Doland Duck Member

it was a normal day on this server and I grouped up with my friend Niffelman. Niffelman didnt want to kill the last guy but i wanted to. after i tried to kill the last guy (a doorstacker) i just went afk. I dont know what NIffelman did this time but i think someone just reported my team. Do you even have proof of me doing that? I really love this server but this is kind of random

2. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Decap

Decap Super Radman

@Doland Duck I banned you for being a part of your friend Niffelman's ban request and you also had your own ban request as well. I couldn't find your steam id from the first request as it was not supplied and was against Niffelman only but you were in the screenshot. The second ban request didn't provide enough proof that you broke a rule, but I was able to get your steam id and ban you for your previous rule breaking. You say you were afk and I find that highly unlikely that you went afk in the middle of the round. Regardless you allowed your friend to break the rules so therefor I believe your ban is justified. You only have a 1 day ban which will expire in 18 hours. However I will agree to have you unbanned sooner if you read over all of our rules and promise not to break them again (and keep your friends from breaking them) by posting so in this thread. I will await your reply.

• Agree Agree x 1