On Hold Ignition

Discussion in 'Event Ideas' started by TheMilkman™, Jul 24, 2016.

1. TheMilkman™

TheMilkman™ Member

I was playing some H1Z1 And I love their unique mode ignition. In Ignition players must race from safezone circle to safezone cirlce and anyone not in the circle when the time runs out is blown up. Heres how the game would work.
    1. All Players Would build a normal raft and have only boat motors to move the boat around.
    2. A Random area will be marked as a safezone and players must race over and fight for controll of the area while keeping their entire raft inside the area.
    3. The players must remain in the safezone for 20 seconds after everyone outside is blown up.
    4. Then a different safezone will spawn in another random location and it gets smaller and smaller until only one person or team stands.
    RULES: Props Have Double Health so that the race and staying in safezones parts get longer
    People can still shoot other people in safezone, they are just safe from missles that will kill anyone outside
    Players Will be given a Crowbar,Grenades,Pulse Rifle, Ak, Shotgun, and a Revolver. All Guns will have alot of ammo. The Reason I say give Grenades cause if your not carefull youll blow up your own boat :).

I think this gamemode would be very fun and is a great idea for the server.

• Like Like x 1
  2. GeT_MoNo

GeT_MoNo Member

Not bad.

3. ArrayZ_LSD

ArrayZ_LSD Bounty Hunter Platinum VIP

I like the ideas but I think the weapons could use some adjusting. Grenades cannot harm your boat, it's not possible to harm your or team members props so you might as well remove them. The shotgun can be devastating at close quarters which is how it would be in the safe zone so maybe cut out either the ak or pulse rifle, preferably the ak. But other then that it could work very well.