I'm going to be in a bad mood for a while

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Duck Marketer, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duck Marketer

Duck Marketer Active Member Bronze VIP

So as the topic says I'm going to be in a bad mood for a while.

This is the story. If you can't take a dog being hurt and bloody please don't read. :heart:
    or in general don't care. :heart:

Last night (6/14) in 1 AM in the morning I was in the restroom and my dog was outside. Once I came out he was scratching against the door - which is normal sometimes. The hallway and house is dark so I let him in without fully seeing him. I tell him that it's time to go to sleep and since he sleeps with me he followed me. He was very slow and didn't move fast which I didn't really cared about. Once I get into my bed I tell him to come up and sleep at my leg area. He didn't and I heard nothing. I look off the bed and he is just straight facing a wall, Literally one inch from a wall and staring right into it. I start looking at him closer with my eyes adjusting onto him. I see that he's fairly dirty and his hair is messed up so I begin to think "I should clean him" Unaware of the situation I turn on the lights and see that part of his body is wet. I notice a little red hair under his throat and I begin to move quickly panicking. My dogs throat was bleeding and the first thing I thought was to clean it off, So I began getting a warm water towel and wash it off, Two minutes later when I'm cleaning him still he begins to lay down to his side and his tail goes down which isn't normal unless sleeping. He is in a side position where his entire body is just on one side and I begin to realize that he's hurt more than I thought. I get a pair of small scissors and cut away some of the bloody hair to see the wound. There are two small cuts or bite marks. I take a new towel that is dry and instantly apply pressure to the two marks because there is blood dripping out. I begin worrying about my dog but his eyes are still open but I feel sad and that I betrayed him. Soon enough I notice another bite mark but this one is on the top of his neck. It isn't as bad and doesn't seem like it's bleeding so I leave it be. I begin to look for a vet, There is only one 24 hour one from me but In the condition of my dog where he is bleeding I can't drive and hold the towel so I choose to help him myself. I hold the towel there for 7 hours straight, Up until 8:00 This morning where the blood has came down to a little but is still happening. My friends who are experts with dog texted me that he might die soon from loss of blood so I put my dog in his "Dog Bed" and I put him in the passenger seat and drive to the vet.

So basically I am very worried so don't get mad at me if I'm in a bad attitude if you see me. :heart:
    K thx bai.

2. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Sorry to hear about this. I wish the best for your furry companion. The community is generally receptive to understand these things.

• D'aww D'aww x 1
  3. Firedraft

Firedraft Devine Member Silver VIP

"If you discover that your dog has an injury, try to stay as calm as you can. By staying calm you can keep your dog calm as well. They can sense your stress, and the most important thing is to keep them calm. "

I wish the best for your dog.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Roflcopter Rogers

Roflcopter Rogers Least From The East Platinum VIP

This really sucks I would have no idea what I would do if this happened to my dogs.

5. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    It seems your companion has been returned home in good health and good hands now. I wish it the best!

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.