I'm sorry but Dawson is a loser he doesn't know what he is doing!!!

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Isradoc, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isradoc

Isradoc Member

I myself (Isradoc) was playing some flood with my talkative friends, Grant KI/TeaTimeWithTaylor/NEW Chicken Tenders. And after being endlessly annoyed by prop pushers that of which Dawson did NOTHING about up until the point we complained enough for him to get out of his constant AFK stance. During all of this i rarely talked and didn't say anything but played.. Out of nowhere i am banned for an entire day over disrespect and was told to be an "asshole elsewhere" I really didn't say anything... While im in a TS with my remaining unbanned friend he decides to get himself banned by saying the "N" word. He literally gets a 1 hour ban. That ban compared to the day ban that me and my friends got for disrespect also keeping in mind that Dawson knows that i rarely talked at all. Funny being that my name IRL is dawson and i never get to meet another dawson. He just had to be a really sensitive admin that did not know what he was doing with bantimes..

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Dawson is usually very busy working on new additions to the server that makes it enjoyable and not repetitive, he can't be on-call every second, just because he's in-game it doesn't mean he's there for the sole purpose to watch over everything, yes he joins to play and help out, but just because he didn't help you is that a reason to make a post calling him bad at his position? He's done a lot for this community and whether you think your ban was "unjustified" or "too long" make an unban request, don't make a post talking about how he "doesn't know what he's doing" he's an administrator for a reason, if he didn't know what he was doing would he really be here? Please think of that before you make such posts about staff members.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. classic

classic Community Member Platinum VIP

hey thats mean :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Nyaaa~ ∑:3 Old Champion

Sometimes Staff joins not to play or ban ppl. Higher ranked members are doing their job of testing, editing, tweaking, checking props, gamemodes, lag spikes and so on. And If someone like Dawson is standing still and not doing shit - that means they are busy with something else important.
    Always try to get evidence of rulebreaking and post it on forums, if mods and admins can't help you. Dont be a wuss.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer Platinum VIP

Locking this thread. If you have any further issues like this. Please contact me directly.

Thanks,
    Jeff

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.