Intel Graphics Issues

Discussion in 'Gaming + Technology' started by Dr. Pit Lazarus, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Pit Lazarus

Dr. Pit Lazarus Angelic Web Developer Gold VIP

Lately (past 1-2 months), I've been having these issues with my Intel Graphics.
    • Graphics drivers would stop responding and then recover. Seems to happen with Source games, mostly CS:S and GMod. Crashes mostly when opening a game.
    • Some weird witchcraft going on with the Win10 start menu (see video below). Changing colors/transparency doesn't fix it.
    • Monitor doesn't wake up after moving mouse/keyboard (used to work). "Turn off the display" in the power options. I have to manually turn off and on the monitor for it to detect.
    I've tried installing latest 4thGen Intel drivers from the Intel website, drivers from Win10 Updates, and completely removing all Intel software/driver and reinstall from MSI (my mobo). And yes I've restarted my PC plenty of times. You guys will probably say get a graphics card... I "might" get one soon.
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586
    Mobo MSI H81M-P33 (MS-7817)
    CPU Intel Core i3-4170

[​IMG]
    Video: http://drpitlazarus.altervista.org/i/2015-12-26_17-19-44.mp4
    [​IMG]

2. Mapplesauce

Mapplesauce twentyseven character title

Don't use intel graphics. Problem solved.

In all seriousness the easiest way, though not the most economically efficient, might just be to buy a cheap graphics card that isn't integrated Intel bullshit, lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Silent Killer

Silent Killer Member

from what I have heard, Windows 10 doesn't/finds hard to play VALVE games. What I think is the problem is Operating System rather then Graphic Drive itself.
    PS - like Mapple said upgrade your graphic to better ones, I personally recommend Nvidia Geforce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.