Kolser Abusing Mod Powers/Disrespect

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Jeo, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeo

Jeo Member

I was playing on the flood server, which over time I have acquired many good weapons to use, and during a round, I was shooting at somebody. a guy turned around and started shooting at me. Now, I like to declare who I'm shooting at, so I told him who I was shooting at. I was not Trucing. He could have gladly kept shooting at me. And I intended to shoot at him soon. However, my gameplan focuses on taking out the targets with the largest boats first. As soon as I stopped shooting the other boat, I was auto slain, and so was the guy who had started shooting at me.

Kolser had slain us for "trucing" and tried to justify the slay by saying that we MUST shoot the people closest next to us. I think is is obviously unfair, as being forced to shoot the person next to you first is just plain stupid warfare. I Win quite a lot, and I do this by taking out the strongest targets first, usually quite a fair distance away. I was never once slain before for not shooting the person next to me.

On top of all this, Kolser displayed unacceptable behavior, bragging about his power and stating "Are you gonna try and argue with a Junior mod?" as if that somehow made him infallible.

This to me is what made me want to post this thread. If I was running a server I wouldn't want a mod or staff of mine to treat regular players on the server like that. And I especially wouldn't want them to act in a way that they feel makes them superior than someone playing. I figured the rest of the staff and regulars here would like to know.

I appreciate your time reading this.

P.S. The guy near me in question was one of the only other people who weren't teamed up, unlike most of the people on the server were.

2. Kolser

Kolser Cheeki Breeki Silver VIP

Yeah, "abusing powers". I've warned you 2 times, you didn't stop. After that I slayed both of you. You typed in chat "I'm shooting people behind you, (playername)" and you did shoot them. I clearly saw it. That's called trucing. You can call it "being clever, prioritizing" etc, but it's still against the rules. Some screenshots about me disrespecting:
    http://prntscr.com/cjd4t3
    http://prntscr.com/cjd521
    http://prntscr.com/cjd594
    http://prntscr.com/cjd5c3
    That was a "Do you wanna argue about trucing with Jr.Mod?" sentence and it was made for you to explain "your point of view why is trucing like that unfair".
    If you wanna take out strongest people first, use M249 tactic.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  3. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Nyaaa~ ∑:3 Old Champion

Kolser always (mostly) have something to proof his point of view and his actions. If i was on his place right now - i would be in trouble for such missunderstanding.
    As right now - a friendly tip: Dont. Spare. Anyone.
    And yes. I believe Kolser. Nothing wrong was done here.

4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

@Jeo does have a point though. Trucing is by intent, not mistake or circumstance. Just because two players are close and not shooting each other does NOT mean they are trucing. That has never been the case and if anyone thinks it is then you are sorely mistaken. Kolser is fine and didn't do anything wrong. Jeo, you just need to adjust your play style a little. Nothing wrong with going after the strongest opponent first, but the way you do it makes it seem like you are getting other people to target them as well by announcing who you are targeting. Shoot the people who are shooting you first, then go after the strongest opponents.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer Platinum VIP

Thanks for letting us know but, we "really" do require evidence. Especially for something like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.