Korea.

Discussion in 'Interests' started by Ethan, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethan

Ethan Emo

This thread you can talk about anything Korean, but I will probably be the only one on this thread soooo.

Basik: Basick (Lee Cheol Su) is a Korean rapper born August 12, 1986.|he made his first appearance in early 2007 on the album ‘Brilliant Monsterz’ z-juc.|later in the same year he won second place for a competition or rap dj Soulscape came first.|In November 2007 he recruited the jiggy fellaz crew and released his first mixtape.|Then in 2009 he formed the duo Double Trouble with Innovator for the album “makerz disorder.” In 2015, he appeared in the popularr Korean T.V. show SMTM (Show Me the Money). With his skills, he won the show.

Song Minho started out as an underground rapper under the stage name "Mino" or "Hugeboy Mino" with other underground rappers-turned-idols, namely Block B’s Zico, Kyung, P.O and M.I.B's SIMS. Minho was initially a trainee intended for the male group Block B, but left the group before debut for personal reasons. In 2011, he made his debut as a rapper with the ballad group BoM under Y2Y Contents Company, however the group was disbanded two years later due to its lack of popularity with the public. He made his acting debut in March 2012 The Strongest K-POP Survival in Channel A.

In 2013, he was recruited into YG Entertainment through private auditions after being recognized from his acting debut in the March 2012 cable drama The Strongest K-POP Survival in Channel A. He was introduced in the reality-survival program called Who is Next: WIN as part of "Team A." Team A and their adversaries Team B were both formed from trainees within YG Entertainment. The teams competed against each other in order to debut as the first YG boy group in eight years, following on the strong legacy of YG's previously debuted male group Big Bang. At the conclusion of the program the title of Winner was given to Team A after they won all three rounds of public voting. Song and fellow Winner teammate Kang Seung-yoon teamed up with Yoon Jong-shin for his monthly project release single called "Wild Boy".

In October 2014, Mino was featured in Epik High's single "Born Hater" with Beenzino, Verbal Jint, B.I, and Bobby.

In April 2015, it was reported that he will compete on the fourth season of Show Me the Money. Which he placed second.

Source: Wikipedia

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  2. Ethan

Ethan Emo

Show Me the Money (SMTM) is a South Korean television rap competition series held annually. First held in 2012, Show Me the Money has grown in popularity through its four seasons.

The concept of the show is to select a group of promising rappers from open auditions and whittle down that number through various assignments, with contestant survival dependent on the "producers," a group of experienced rappers who also serve as mentors. Eventually the rappers are divided into small teams headed by those producers. From there each contestant will face a different team's rapper in head-to-head single-elimination rounds where survival in the competition is dependent on votes from a live studio audience. In the third and fourth seasons, there was also a "Revival Round" in which contestants previously eliminated had a chance to continue in the competition.
    Source: Wikipedia
    Link to season 4 episodes with English subtitles: http://www.dramanice.tv/drama/show-me-the-money-4-detail
    *Note. Some of the episodes that have been released recently, have not been subbed.

3. Ethan

Ethan Emo

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  4. Firedraft

Firedraft Devine Member Silver VIP

Black nut. xd

5. Ethan

Ethan Emo

He is cooler then ice.

6. Roflcopter Rogers

Roflcopter Rogers Least From The East Platinum VIP

No k-trash pls

7. Ethan

Ethan Emo

Then don't respond please.

Innovator- More Than A TV Star. Eng Sub

No information.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  8. Firedraft

Firedraft Devine Member Silver VIP

No spam pls. Just edit you old post. AKA don't post multiple times in a row. ;)

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Ethan

Ethan Emo

Basik's final 2nd performance.

10. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

>korean
    >choosing to discuss americanized kpop over analyzing the godlike methods for autocracy by our great leader in the north

11. Ethan

Ethan Emo

Song Mino- To us. Eng sub

(Doesn't really count as spamming since Rick replied to it.)

12. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

You should really just be editing the OP to include all of these if they're all the same thing and nobody is discussing anything.

Also korea

13. Ethan

Ethan Emo

Boo alright... Will do from now on.
    Koreans React to American Celebrity Beauty Trends

Zipal's team- Turtle ship

Song Mino Vs Black Nut Eng sub

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.