1. Hello Guest, if you need help, wish to post feedback regarding our community/servers/staff or report game-breaking bugs, you're free to do so here.
    Dismiss Notice

missing textures and broken harpoon gun aka large list of bugs from recent update

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support' started by guney, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guney

guney Member

there are alot of textures missing in the server now for some reason and im not the only one that sees them
    weapons that miss textures that i know of include the svu harpoon gun extinguisher and rpg
    also alot of skins are missing their textures
    also the harpoon gun is broken cus it never goes to where i am at and sometimes it doesnt even fire at all

2. Donkie

Donkie Founder & Senior Developer Platinum VIP

Discord:
    Donkie#2878
    Yes I had bit of an uncontrolled update, along with that workshop decided to fuck up completly in the process. I'm looking into it more atm.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

Dont knwo if you also know Donkie, the sniper (SUV) when it runs out of ammo, it does the quickest reload. It doesnt even reload its just a new clip that goes in.

4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

It's not just the SVU but the rocket launcher as well. Firing all 4 rockets nearly at once is kind of badass but does need fixed. Also all but 10 songs are gone from the song list. Crossing my fingers that Donkie didn't pull a Jeff and delete them all.

5. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933

Regardless, at least we'll be able to implement new measures for keeping track of things.

Edit:
    My apologies. In retrospect this has nothing to do with the current topic at hand and will not be repeated.

6. Dr. Pit Lazarus

Dr. Pit Lazarus Angelic Web Developer Gold VIP

The harpoon is broken, shoots randomly and unable to retract (pressing r will reload the harpoon). Missing textures for mostly player models, hats, wings, and weapons. AWP has a missing texture scope. I was unable to replicate what Alex and Decap said above.
    [​IMG]
    dONKIE wHY u no inFoRM uS IN Da CHanGeloG?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.